To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Asian guy looking to get to know a caucasian girl=)

Comments

• edited July 2009
    ...or you could get a Second Life account, pretend you're white, 6'3 220lb ripped, blonde hair, blue eyes. That'll get the girls.
  • edited July 2009
    oh.. what are some of those sites that i see on commercials..

lavalife.. eharmony.. perfectmatch.. matchmaker..

come on guys.. let's help him out here..=P
  • edited July 2009
    hey siuying what is u msn? I can add u to msn,it is easier to chat and make a new friend in the process
  • edited July 2009
    singles hotline! you always see them on postboards and stuff.. like.. what? 1-800-singles?
  • edited July 2009
    but i'm not caucasian... in case my name isn't asian enough for you to notice..=)
  • edited July 2009
    I'm still open to new friends male or female so if u want to chat on msn leave your msn. Those sites all cost money,and those 1800 #s they suck i heard of tango lavalife it sucks trust me. Mostly hookers looking for guys for money.

Just wondering do white girls don't find asian guys attrcative they don't like asian culture? It would be nice to hear from a white girl on this but i hardly see any around on thos fourm? lol intersting?
  • edited July 2009
    as with most forums, it's a sausagefest... there are some, just maybe they aren't on yet?
  • edited July 2009
    lol i'm not about to leave my msn here.. i'll have random ppl popping up on my list..
  • edited July 2009
    there is hope for you my friend

[youtube]B2l88V4C5qc[/youtube]
  • edited July 2009
    I saw that video on youtube they are a couple in the states. Too bad not many here in vancouver. Nice one hikin
  • edited July 2009
    online predator;58712 said:
    Well he's still taller than the average height of American women which is 5'4 I believe.
    OH C'mon, I'm even taller than he is, and I'm Asian.

and... BACK OFF! Siuying is mine! Mwahahahhaa...
  • edited July 2009
    So vonnie who is your bf asian white? I saw a pic of you in the listforall. You have a pretty skinny body well i guess most asian girls are slim compared to the curvy caucasian girls i love=)
  • edited July 2009
    yes i have vonnie's name tattooed on my left boob..=P
  • edited July 2009
    and what about you siuying who is your bf or are u single?
  • edited July 2009

1. ikkaku
  • edited July 2009
    ^ that's good enough
  • edited July 2009
    sfuasianboy;58744 said:
    So vonnie who is your bf asian white? I saw a pic of you in the listforall. You have a pretty skinny body well i guess most asian girls are slim compared to the curvy caucasian girls i love=)
    You like big butts and you don't lie?

Siuying is my bf/gf. Sometimes we alternate roles.
  • edited July 2009
    siuying;58743 said:
    yes i have vonnie's name tattooed on my left boob..=P
    Ohhhh you got boobs? I thought most Asian girls got that small protruding apparatus where the surface area is <1....
  • edited July 2009
    online predator;58749 said:
    ^ that's good enough
    it's not a groupbuy, I'm just seeing who wants to tag along :angel:
  • edited July 2009
    lol.. it's just you ikkaku..

vonnie is my sweetie.. and those who are also involved in this open relationship.. it's complicated..
  • edited July 2009
    i dunno man, i know maybe 2 people who are friends of mine with caucasian girlfriends. its a rare thing to see to say the least.

from what i've gathered skimming through this thread there are some things that seem to shine through the layers of text.

a) you seem pretty damn asian. maybe your "asian-ness" is whats keeping all the caucasian girls away. who knows, just a guess.

b) i'm not quite sure why you're specifically looking for a caucasian girlfriend but i'd say rather than try all these dating sites and what not that you should just get out there and enjoy life. perhaps some girl will come along the way that you can fall in love with regardless of whether shes caucasian or not.

c) culture-shock is a bitch. regardless of the fact we live in one of the most multi-cultural places in the world. maybe you should come down to richmond where white people are immersed in asian culture and find yourself a white girl. might be easier.

just a few thoughts.
  • edited July 2009
    oh hi hikin
  • edited July 2009
    I like goths/scene girls, and red headed white girls.

of course asian goths would be nice too, if they dont over do it.
  • edited July 2009
    vonnie;58757 said:
    oh hi hikin
    hey babe
  • edited July 2009
    Hope_2016;58752 said:
    Ohhhh you got boobs? I thought most Asian girls got that small protruding apparatus where the surface area is <1....
    LOL
  • edited July 2009
    and your e-peen was too small or close to non-existent for me to notice hope.. but good to know you have one.. =)
  • edited July 2009
    Is there a reason why it HAS to be a White female? If physical characteristics take precedent over any other, the probability of long lasting is pretty nil. It's a like mid-age person dating a young hottie for the sole sake of dating a hottie, once they get old, well, poof.
  • edited July 2009
    Siu...I don;t have boobs but I got a delicious substitute for it.
  • edited July 2009
    ^ a gunt?
  • edited July 2009
    sfuasianboy;58734 said:
    I'm still open to new friends male or female so if u want to chat on msn leave your msn. Those sites all cost money,and those 1800 #s they suck i heard of tango lavalife it sucks trust me. Mostly hookers looking for guys for money.

Just wondering do white girls don't find asian guys attrcative they don't like asian culture? It would be nice to hear from a white girl on this but i hardly see any around on thos fourm? lol intersting?
    Hey sfuasianboy;

I'm asian as well and my current girlfriend is caucasian. We've been together for sbout a year now and our relationship is going well. We support each other and it's not just based on physical attractiveness. My girlfriend actually enjoys some aspects of asian culture so there is hope out there for u :)

Leave a Comment