To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Asian guy looking to get to know a caucasian girl=)

edited January 2011 in General
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL!! SIMON CHECK THIS: I CAN EDIT SOMEONE ELSE'S POSTS/THREADS FOR SOME REASON.

- online predator

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all i'm new to this fourm. I'm 28 chinese male born in china living in vancouver now and i'm a sfu grad=) I'm currently working in real/estate and accounting and a non smoker don't drink or do any drugs.

I see a couple of threads of asian guys and white girls,i do agree it is not as common nowadays but i prefer caucasian girls over other races so if any white girls like asian guys here and want to chat with a nice honest asian guy,feel free to check into my profile and my msn is there and you can add me to msn if you want to chat sometime. I'm always open to new friends=) My pic is also there.

Take care and enjoy the beautiful sun=)

Comments

• edited July 2009
    I'd like a comparison chart, thanks :)
  • edited July 2009
    talkSFU is now known as, dateSFU
  • IVTIVT
    edited July 2009
    imelting;58694 said:
    talkSFU is now known as, dateSFU
    asl?
  • edited July 2009
    lol.... hmm maybe we should add a dating section here?
  • edited July 2009
    yah you people should,there are not many dating sites out there and i was browsing this fourm,there are hardly any caucasian girls who like asian guys on here? Why is that? Anyways have a great night,i have had a few white ex gfs it would be nice to see some from sfu who actually have a keen interst in asian guys and want to date us asian guys.
  • edited July 2009
    IVT;58695 said:
    asl?
    Can I get your biodata?
  • edited July 2009
    what do u mean biodata simon?
  • IVTIVT
    edited July 2009
    Simon;58701 said:
    Can I get your biodata?
    white male 6'1" 230lbs brown hair/blue/green eyes currently very cut and bruised
  • edited July 2009
    5'6 155lbs sporty build black hair brown eyes no tattos,i've given up it is pretty hard to find white girls who like asian guys so all the best. I guess i will try my luck on some other sites=)
  • edited July 2009
    try plentyoffish.com

by the way, its kind of off-putting as well when you put your intentions out there like that, seems more like a fetish or trophy you are looking for rather than a meaningful relationship
  • edited July 2009
    sfuasianboy;58704 said:
    5'6 155lbs sporty build black hair brown eyes no tattos,i've given up it is pretty hard to find white girls who like asian guys so all the best. I guess i will try my luck on some other sites=)
    That's because most White girls are taller than you. :tongue:
  • edited July 2009
    What's wrong with Asian girls? Does Caucasian girls have some sort of merits that Asian girls don't have? I understand that it's the whole "grass is greener on the other side", but still.
  • edited July 2009
    hey ramdon user i heard of pof and i'm not much of a big fan of it,had friends go on there and such and they had a crappy experience. I don't have no sick fetish like some guys do with asian girls. In general i just prefer caucasian girls over other races and vonnie i guess that is true but that is my height lol.

Anyways i will see if i can get any luk on craigslist. Thanks. I'm just happy with my job and life right now so just trying to find that missing piece of the puzzle and that is a relationship with that caucasian girl but i just find it very tough as i have asked out alot and most just either say they are not attracted to asian guys in general so not much a asian guy can do?

I have tryed in person from friends everything possible,i have to agree asian guys got it the toughest when it comes to interracial dating. Anyways thanks and have fun on this fourm=)
  • edited July 2009
    Hey agentbob,don't get me wrong i have dated asian girls in the past but i find that alot of asian girls prefer white guys over asian guys unless you talking about the ones who are born in china/hk. Anyways i have nothing against asian woman,i just like white girls over asian. Other races i am just not attracted to black east indian spanish.

How come there are no white girls who reply to this thread? who wants to chat on msn anyone?
  • edited July 2009
    vonnie;58706 said:
    That's because most White girls are taller than you. :tongue:
    Well he's still taller than the average height of American women which is 5'4 I believe.
  • edited July 2009
    Yah another thing i always get put into the category i am always a nice guy and will find that caucasian girl soon. I'm 28 now so i'm trying my best to find that right girl. I don't go clubbing or party and stufff. You can say i'm the good asian guy who is very family oriented type. Never smoke drinked done drugs my whole life. I don't sleep around or do 1 night stands.

I'm old fashioned like to get to know 1 girl and date 1 girl. Does anyone else feel like they have so much to offer but find it very difficult to find that right girl? Or is this very common?

I agree my chances might be harder looking for a white girl as i don't see many white girls asian guys couples in vancouver.
  • edited July 2009
    sfuasianboy;58711 said:
    How come there are no white girls who reply to this thread? who wants to chat on msn anyone?
    Beats me. Randomuser may look white but she's actually Punjabi.
  • edited July 2009
    yah i heard about her or something that she prefers white guys or something? Wouldn't a punjabi girl like punjabi guys?
  • edited July 2009
    Hey bro I have some totally good advice for you to start getting some caucasian equation.

You'll need to be driving a Ferrari but ordinary Mustangs will do.
    Wear Affliction shirts, or UFC shirts, or any other clothing with some sort of tribal design on them.
    Buy any hat, wear it backwards. Better if it says UFC on it too.
    Try to shave like a douchebag, there's all sorts of available style out there.
  • edited July 2009
    Well you reek of desperation. No offense, but you're coming across as incredibly pushy and "aggressive", even by just reading your posts. Maybe you're much different in real life, and I would love to be proven wrong.

I'm a guy so I can't help you too much. Asian guys are at the bottom of the dating pool. I guess you'll have to offer something that makes you stand out and gives off a "FUCK YA I'M AWESOME VIBE". You mentioned that you're an "old-fashioned guy", but that's boring. I don't think girls really dig that kind of stuff. Meh, what do I know.

I don't know, try picking up a guitar and join a band and start rocking. You definitely got a "rocker" image, I'll give you that.
  • edited July 2009
    what about you dude,you have a gf how old are you nationality? Any luck with the ladies?
  • edited July 2009
    sfuasianboy;58718 said:
    what about you dude,you have a gf how old are you nationality? Any luck with the ladies?
    Who...?
  • edited July 2009
    I agree agent bob asian guys got it tough. Well i'm going out so have a great night everyone.
  • IVTIVT
    edited July 2009
    holy desperation batman

fail.
  • edited July 2009
    uh.. sorry to burst your bubble here but you don't sound like a guy who's had a lot of dating experience.. =\ are you sure you've dated white girls or asians for that matter or are you just throwing that out there to boost the image?

and really.. the last place you wanna try dating is on craigslist..
  • IVTIVT
    edited July 2009
    siuying;58722 said:

and really.. the last place you wanna try dating is on craigslist..
    i just checked the women for men section: mostly heffers and middle aged divorced types
  • edited July 2009
    lol... i doubt he's looking for a cougar.. but i could be wrong.. =)
  • edited July 2009
    hey siuying,yes i have had caucasian girlfriends before,my last ex was caucasian but she lived all the way in abbotsford which was quite far and she is moving to toronto in a few months so we both have decided just to become friends. I'm not here to burst noones bubble,everything about me is the truth,i am one of those good asian guys bottom line,i have never cheated on any of my exs and i'm not a guy who goes out and partys 24/7.

I work 2 jobs and live a pretty simple life. In total i have had 2 ex white gfs so i'm just wondering does anyone know any good sites where white girls want to get to know asian guys or meet asian guys.

I agree craigslist is not the best,it sucks big time. What other sites are out there besides crappy plentyoffish?
  • edited July 2009
    I'm not looking for a cougar btw. Does anyone know any other good dating sites?
  • IVTIVT
    edited July 2009
    sfuasianboy;58725 said:
    What other sites are out there besides crappy plentyoffish?
    real life?

Leave a Comment