To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Any World of Warcraft players?

edited July 2006 in General
Anyone else playing world of warcraft? I have one friend last year that almost flunked out because he spent to much time playing this game and not studying for finals.

Comments

• edited July 2006
    i work with a guy who's OBSESSED with WoW. keeps trying to get me to open an account...
  • edited July 2006
    Looks like no one's going to own up to being a player but we all know someone who is. lol.

That kind of thing is beyond me, really. My mind just doesn't work strategically enough for me to be effective at a game that complicated. I love to play cards so that's mostly what I do in terms of computer games, too.
  • edited July 2006
    i never really got into warcraft cuz im 2 busy with skool these dayd, but i useta get baked n play starcraft all the time. its sweet i took over the planet with terran...tony hawk is fuckin clasic too
  • edited July 2006
    I had a Friend who used to do the same thing with starcraft. Must be a guy thing cause he loved tony hawk games too. I played them but they weren't all that fun. fly in air, do trick, get points, it got kind of old.

Leave a Comment