To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

when a guy carries you and seems

edited November 2006 in General
there's this really weird guy in my class that whenever i diss him, he threatens to "carry me"... and then he'd do it anyway. he's a cool guy and all, but what the heck? what is he trying to say?
cmon, i'm desperate to know, cuz this is getting on my nerves.

Comments

• edited November 2006
    oh and he always lightly slaps my face or plays with my hair??
  • edited November 2006
    Slaps your face?!

Sounds weird to me.
  • edited November 2006
    That is freaking weird...he probably just likes you and doesnt know how to express it.
  • edited November 2006
    i think he likes you thats just his way to let you know.
  • edited November 2006
    Yeah, he's expressing it like an 8 year old...

Not the kind of guy I'd be spending my time with.
  • edited November 2006
    weirdo
  • edited November 2006
    does he have an accent?
  • edited November 2006
    but i thought kicking girls and throwing rocks at them is how you tell them you're interested. it worked in gr 3. what changed?
  • edited November 2006
    nipples said:
    but i thought kicking girls and throwing rocks at them is how you tell them you're interested. it worked in gr 3. what changed?
    nothing. thats how all guys should do it.

wait let me say that again. all OTHER guys should do it .
  • edited November 2006
    Just tell him straight up that he creeps you out. Why are u even letting it get to you??

Seriously, girls just don't get it sometimes. Guys need you to be very VERY explicit and clear about your feelings.

- If something creeps you out, then tell him. Don't continue to let it happen to a point where you're secretly trying to work it out without having to confront him about it.
    - When you don't like a guy and he keeps asking you out, don't say, "Well, I'm kinda busy this week, maybe next week?" Just say, "Sorry, but I'm not really interested."
    - If you really do like a guy, however, then tell him straight up. Don't mess around.

Honestly, guys can get messed up with different signals pretty easily. I've been noticing this a lot recently, but whenever we make a girl laugh, our manbrains take a note. It's like we're playing The Sims or something. The love-meter gets incremented. So, with that creepy guy, he's probably thinking that he's doing something right, since you're always around him in class. Whereas if you were to let him know that he creeps you out, then he'll hopefully realize his mistake and change his attitude.
  • edited November 2006
    wow man i totally agree with you, that is completly true,

girls, you do need to be straight up, trust me, its way better
  • edited November 2006
    I agree with OrphanBoy haha. Sad but true.

Leave a Comment