To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Apple iPad is Official

edited September 2010 in General
iworki.png

I'm not sure I really like the name, but I really like the device. There weren't many surprises, since the rumored "iTablet" has gotten lots of speculation over the past few months but I am stoked that it's finally official. It's basically a full-blown version of the iPhone that does everything a laptop or netbook would do but in a very stylish and intuitive way.

Alongside all of the typical media features like Photos, HD Video, and Music, it also has a digital "bookshelf" allowing you to store and read books...and *ahem* textbooks. The addition of iBooks is significant, because no other electronic device has the ability to display full color, multimedia pages in a seamless format like the iPad. Remember that video clip that your professor showed in your last lecture? Imagine if it was embedded in your textbook page like a YouTube video. The possibilities are endless, and I think the iPad is on the right track to revolutionizing this industry. As the production and distribution costs of electronic textbooks approaches "zero," it should drastically bring textbook prices down while maintaining the same profit margins for the textbook companies. (fingers crossed)

Another great feature of the iPad that no one really expected is the addition of a whole new productivity suite called iWork. This is going to allow people to use their iPad for work as well as entertainment. This means you'll be able to create papers, spreadsheets, presentations right on there. Another nifty part of iWork is the paint program, which allows you to finger paint, sketch, and draw right on the screen using the best multi-touch technology in the industry (am i turning into a fanboy?).

In summary, if you like your iPhone you will probably love the iPad. It takes the iPhone OS platform as far as it could possibly go (other than video calling) and I'm really excited to get my hands on one in a few months. If anyone wants to watch the full keynote, check out the link below.

Resources:
Hardware specs and High Res pics: http://mac.appstorm.net/general/app-news/an-in-depth-look-at-the-apple-ipad/
Mashable's Summary: http://mashable.com/apple-tablet/
The full Apple keynote in HD: http://events.apple.com.edgesuite.net/1001q3f8hhr/event/index.html

Comments

• edited January 2010
    I thought the ipad was ridiculous. Steve Jobs said netbooks are just cheap laptops. This is just an expensive ipod touch.

A list of cons:
    -500-830 dollars
    -ugly exterior, looks exactly like an iphone
    -no multitasking, this is ridiculous
    -ibooks are apparently 15 bucks a pop, kindle still shits on this
    -no flash player
    -i'll laugh everytime i see someone running an iphone app on these (pro?)
    - doesn't have a camera, or abilities to phone (less functionality than the iphone, haha)

This is a glorified facebook browsing machine. No sane person would buy this over a netbook. And come on Simon, a productivity suite was expected for sure. If this thing came out without one, people would have walked out on the keynote. Oh yeah, and each app (keynote, numbers) is supposed to be 10 dollars a piece.
  • edited January 2010
    i don't normally agree with lazy but.

the ipad is fucking dumb.
  • edited January 2010
    Yeahhh.. pretty much.

I can see some specialized uses for it, like those synth-pad apps for the iphone - but on the whole, I'd rather have a netbook.
  • edited January 2010
    Not worth it, better to wait for future models. Besides, why on earth would I want this when I can get a netbook or another tablet that doesn't have Apple filter every app? I'd rather have my own freedom to pick what I want to install rather than have some corporation decide what to allow into the app store. Though, I will say that this will spark tablet producers and it'll be interesting to see what comes out of it in next few years.
  • edited January 2010
    It's basically a step up from an iPhone, so if you ever played with one you'll know what I'm talkin' about...basically the same thing but for different stuff, more suited for a 10" screen....unfortunately for Apple, popular opinion isn't really in their favor right now...oh well, their still damn good at what they do lol
  • edited January 2010
    well, looks like it will be easier to read textbook material on ipad. And because the touchscreen highlightening will probably be easier. It may be functionally versatile but I don't think it can beat printed books, especially textbooks. Still, it's nice to see something better than Kindle as a reader. Kindle is just over-priced junk...well, when this thing comes out.
  • edited January 2010
    reading on my ipod touch isn't very fun for my eyes. I can't see myself reading off a screen like the ipad when its got glare and all that stuff. Nothing beats good old paper.
  • edited January 2010
    i think its a failed product... Toshiba has a touchscreen netbook in the same price range and i'm sure other manufacturers do to...

as lazy mentioned the cons far outweigh the pros... in fact i cant think of any pros... typing on a touchscreen is a bitch and a half
    don't get me wrong i like tablets and am looking to get one but this thing is just a joke and usually apple products have looks going for them but IMO this thing looks hideous
  • edited January 2010
    I've seen lots of articles about it, but I think this one sums it up best.

It's just not a replacement for a tablet "pc". It's more like an oversized touch screen toy.
  • edited January 2010
    I've seen lots of articles about it, but I think this one sums it up best.

No Multitasking
    This is a backbreaker. If this is supposed to be a replacement for netbooks, how can it possibly not have multitasking? Are you saying I can't listen to Pandora while writing a document? I can't have my Twitter app open at the same time as my browser? I can't have AIM open at the same time as my email? Are you kidding me? This alone guarantees that I will not buy this product.

No Flash
    No Flash is annoying but not a dealbreaker on the iPhone and iPod Touch. On something that's supposed to be closer to a netbook or laptop? It will leave huge, gaping holes in websites. I hope you don't care about streaming video! God knows not many casual internet users do. Oh wait, nevermind, they all do.
    It's just not a replacement for a tablet "pc". It's more like an oversized touch screen toy.

This tablet
    shows promise though.
  • edited February 2010
    Did you guys ever realize that the iPad's limitations could be design decisions? Like really think about it... how hard would it have been for Apple to include a camera, or multitasking? They didn't leave that stuff out because their lazy or because their stupid. The things they left out simply weren't essential to the experience that the iPad is designed to provide. Trade-offs are a natural part of any design process, and it seems like Apple is the only one that seems to take design seriously. Unlike every other computer manufacturer out there that wants to have the biggest hard drive, the fastest processor, and the lowest price, Apple is focused on having the best user experience.

For example, compare uninstalling a windows program vs uninstalling a mac program. Mac programs are self-contained, so once you delete the application all the files go with it. Whereas on a windows computer, there is the program files, and a loose network of files created by that program, including drivers (.dlls), registry entries, etc. that get left behind, go corrupt, or simply crash when they want.

As for Flash, I'm glad it's on the way out. HTML5 is right around the corner, and we'll be able to add videos and music to web pages simply by using a tag such as . I've never liked flash (mainly because it's a resource hog) and the only reason so many computers have it today is because of the popularity of YouTube. Good riddance.

Sure there are other touch screen devices that try to do the same thing that the iPhone or iPad does, but how many of them actually do them well? Who even thought about using capacitive resistance based touch screens before Apple did? Because of the iPhone, the whole mobile web has been revolutionized. No one gave a crap about optimizing their web sites for display on mobile devices before the iPhone came around. Even Google is taking advantage of this, by keeping the screen dimensions of the Nexus one exactly the same as the iPhone screen dimensions (so all the iPhone optimized sites will work on the Nexus).

Another thing I'll mention is that I greatly appreciate the fact that Apple filters apps that go into the app store. The system favors quality over quantity, which is a nice change from the years of "shareware" and open software repositories where you have to download 4 different programs to find one that finally works. I have to reformat my windows pc every few months because it get's so bogged down by leftover programs, spyware, viruses, and general fragmentation. Whereas I've had my iPhone for a year and a half and it still runs as smooth as day one. I'm expecting nothing less from the iPad, and if you haven't owned an iPhone then you don't even know what I'm talking about.

Instead of focusing on the 140,000 apps that DID get approved, haters love to focus on the garbage that got rejected. The whole reason that people even spend money on apps is because they know they are getting a quality product. Apple acts as the gatekeeper to keep malicious code, buggy programs, and objectional content out of the app store, which ultimately is the best thing for everyone. When I download an app, I know it's not going to cause me any problems.

Speed, efficiency, and reliability are just as important features as a camera or anything else...good design involves tradeoffs. The iPad, like the iPhone is designed with these and many other important things in mind. As always, the numbers will do the talking and the haters will keep hating.
  • edited February 2010
    Simon;63320 said:
    Did you guys ever realize that the iPad's limitations could be design decisions? Like really think about it... how hard would it have been for Apple to include a camera, or multitasking? They didn't leave that stuff out because their lazy or because their stupid. The things they left out simply weren't essential to the experience that the iPad is designed to provide. Trade-offs are a natural part of any design process, and it seems like Apple is the only one that seems to take design seriously. Unlike every other computer manufacturer out there that wants to have the biggest hard drive, the fastest processor, and the lowest price, Apple is focused on having the best user experience.
    personally, i see this as only serving a very small market. i would assume most users would want multitasking capabilities on something designed to be a netbook killer. Yes, trade offs are part of design processes but where do you draw the line? I dont think the iPad needed to trade off multitasking capabilities in order for it to function.

For example, compare uninstalling a windows program vs uninstalling a mac program. Mac programs are self-contained, so once you delete the application all the files go with it. Whereas on a windows computer, there is the program files, and a loose network of files created by that program, including drivers (.dlls), registry entries, etc. that get left behind, go corrupt, or simply crash when they want.
    lol, this is a common misconception with macs. when you throw applications into the garbage, residual files remain on your system. usually in the library folder of your users folder. there is alot of junk that sits around on a mac after the apps have been removed. i know, i own a mac. lol.

As for Flash, I'm glad it's on the way out. HTML5 is right around the corner, and we'll be able to add videos and music to web pages simply by using a tag such as . I've never liked flash (mainly because it's a resource hog) and the only reason so many computers have it today is because of the popularity of YouTube. Good riddance.
    flash may be on the way out, but i'd still like the capability to use flash if i wanted to. why should i have to be limited in the way i use the internet? 56k may be archaic but its still around, i'm sure the same could be applied towards flash in that it will have its uses down the road regardless of html5

Sure there are other touch screen devices that try to do the same thing that the iPhone or iPad does, but how many of them actually do them well? Who even thought about using capacitive resistance based touch screens before Apple did? Because of the iPhone, the whole mobile web has been revolutionized. No one gave a crap about optimizing their web sites for display on mobile devices before the iPhone came around. Even Google is taking advantage of this, by keeping the screen dimensions of the Nexus one exactly the same as the iPhone screen dimensions (so all the iPhone optimized sites will work on the Nexus).
    dunno about this one.

Another thing I'll mention is that I greatly appreciate the fact that Apple filters apps that go into the app store. The system favors quality over quantity, which is a nice change from the years of "shareware" and open software repositories where you have to download 4 different programs to find one that finally works. I have to reformat my windows pc every few months because it get's so bogged down by leftover programs, spyware, viruses, and general fragmentation. Whereas I've had my iPhone for a year and a half and it still runs as smooth as day one. I'm expecting nothing less from the iPad, and if you haven't owned an iPhone then you don't even know what I'm talking about.
    the thing is that i cannot install apps that are not approved or available through the appstore such as office. i would like to install what i want on something that i paid for. you're comparing a phone to a pc, apples and oranges. i've had my windows xp system run fine for 3 years without having to do major work on it. my linux box has been running for 5 without doing anything more than restarting it from time to time. the iphones freeze and crash just as much as any other phone. no electronic device is free of lemons.

Instead of focusing on the 140,000 apps that DID get approved, haters love to focus on the garbage that got rejected. The whole reason that people even spend money on apps is because they know they are getting a quality product. Apple acts as the gatekeeper to keep malicious code, buggy programs, and objectional content out of the app store, which ultimately is the best thing for everyone. When I download an app, I know it's not going to cause me any problems.
    so they are essentially policing the software that you can load onto you're ipad right? and i dont think that just because apple filtered the app that its not going to cause you problems. there are alot of apps in the iphone appstore that are buggy.

Speed, efficiency, and reliability are just as important features as a camera or anything else...good design involves tradeoffs. The iPad, like the iPhone is designed with these and many other important things in mind. As always, the numbers will do the talking and the haters will keep hating.
    im not a hater, i enjoy using mac stuff. my macbook pro, ipod touch and hackintosh get alot of use. that doesn't mean i think the ipad is what you say it is. maybe apple will release a revision of their firmware for the ipad so that it can multitask. at that point i'd say that its somewhat worthy of being called a netbook killer but until then its nothing more than an oversized iphone.
  • edited February 2010
    That's exactly what it is - an oversized iPhone. That's what makes it so perfect! It will do less than a netbook, more than an ereader, and and at the same time outshine a typical tablet pc. Of course there are some strategic trade-offs, but that's what it takes to innovate and succeed in the technology field.

The iPhone doesn't claim to do everything, but what it does do, it does very well. That's what's so great about it, and that's also what makes the iPad such a useful device. It's a personal computer that has been designed from the ground up, breaking the conventions of the computer industry and it's typical users. Less is more people.

When the iPhone first came out it went through a lot of the same backlash, but since then has gone on to sell 42 million units and become Apple's fastest growing product line. Throw in over 20 million unit sales of the iPod Touch and you got yourself a product line that is far from "serving a very small market." The fact that all three devices (iPhone, iPod, & iPad) are based on the iPhone OS is great for the market that they serve. Cross compatibility of apps, and less of a learning curve are just a few of the benefits.

And the fact that you used 56k dial up modems as an analogy only proves my point further of how Flash is heading towards obsolescence. The dial up modem is an old, inefficient technology that lost it's usefulness and is no longer a standard feature. Next you'll say you want computers to have floppy drives too lol.

Innovation has always been a driving force in the technology industry, whether anyone appreciates that or not...and I would argue that Apple is the most innovative company in the world today.

Would there be a Nexus One without the iPhone? Would there be Android Marketplace without the Apple App Store? Would there be so many Touch Screen electronics if Apple hadn't introduced capacitive resistance displays? Would Windows 7 look and feel the way it does if it wasn't for OS X? Would there be a thriving online music industry without iTunes? If you know anything about business and/or technology, the answer to all of these questions is no.
  • edited February 2010
    Simon;63324 said:
    That's exactly what it is - an oversized iPhone. That's what makes it so perfect! It will do less than a netbook, more than an ereader, and and at the same time outshine a typical tablet pc. Of course there are some strategic trade-offs, but that's what it takes to innovate and succeed in the technology field.

The iPhone doesn't claim to do everything, but what it does do, it does very well. That's what's so great about it, and that's also what makes the iPad such a useful device. It's a personal computer that has been designed from the ground up, breaking the conventions of the computer industry and it's typical users. Less is more people.

When the iPhone first came out it went through a lot of the same backlash, but since then has gone on to sell 42 million units and become Apple's fastest growing product line. Throw in over 20 million unit sales of the iPod Touch and you got yourself a product line that is far from "serving a very small market." The fact that all three devices (iPhone, iPod, & iPad) are based on the iPhone OS is great for the market that they serve. Cross compatibility of apps, and less of a learning curve are just a few of the benefits.

And the fact that you used 56k dial up modems as an analogy only proves my point further of how Flash is heading towards obsolescence. The dial up modem is an old, inefficient technology that lost it's usefulness and is no longer a standard feature. Next you'll say you want computers to have floppy drives too lol.

Innovation has always been a driving force in the technology industry, whether anyone appreciates that or not...and I would argue that Apple is the most innovative company in the world today.

Would there be a Nexus One without the iPhone? Would there be Android Marketplace without the Apple App Store? Would there be so many Touch Screen electronics if Apple hadn't introduced capacitive resistance displays? Would Windows 7 look and feel the way it does if it wasn't for OS X? Would there be a thriving online music industry without iTunes? If you know anything about business and/or technology, the answer to all of these questions is no.
    The ipad does have a market. Old people that don't know how to use computers. Imagine never having relatives call asking about simple computer problems.

That and apple is not the heavenly corporation you make it out to be. At the end of the day, they're trying to make as much money off you as possible. That said, I think the way Apple goes about doing that is pretty unethical. The App store filters out whatever apps will lower their revenue (google voice?). They've closed the entire platform so customizability is at a all time low. Why do you think almost everyone jail-breaks their iphones?

This hardly outshines tablet pc's. Have you ever used onenote on a regular tablet pc. That program alone is enough to warrant a tablet purchase. People are jizzing in their pants for the ipad when tablet pcs have been around for years.

Why does the ipad even have a touch screen? Can you write notes on it? Use it as a wacom substitute?
  • edited February 2010
    a) Actually, I'm pretty confident that a majority of iPad's early adopters will be people who already have an iPhone...young and old alike. For Apple, this is a key segment of the population that already understands how Apple's iPhone OS works, and the functional value of their touch screen (which is by far the most responsive and enjoyable touchscreen on the market).

b) I honestly don't believe Apple, or any corporation for that matter, is "heavenly." But due to my interest in the business world, I will give credit where credit is due. Apple is doing exceedingly well in the fields of design, innovation, and engineering. At the end of the day, all corporations have an end goal of maximizing revenue and market share. That's a fact of life in the capitalist society we live in...Apple is therefore just another player in the game. I would love for another serious competitor to come knocking on Apple's door, but all I see so far is half-ass attempts.

c) Why does it have a touchscreen? The best way I can answer that is by giving you my iPhone for a week.
  • edited February 2010
    On Flash: You have a point. It is getting old, but it's not old yet. HTML 5 won't just pop out of nowhere and replace flash.

For one thing, the browser support just doesn't exist at the moment. (wiki)

It's also going to take time for the web to switch over completely. It may take years, and until that happens there are still going to be ipad users who come across videos they can't watch, or content they can't access because Apple made a "design decision".

Edit: And there's still multitasking. I want to listen to last.fm while I read my ebooks.
  • edited February 2010
    Simon;63320 said:
    No, they left it out because Steve Jobs is a fucking moron. How is multitasking not at all essential to a computer? It's 20-fucking-10. Cellphones have multitasking for crying out loud. Apple isn't focused on having the best user experience, it's focused on having the best visual design at the EXPENSE of usability and function. And it's also focused on removing as many features as possible in order to sell expensive accessories. Take lack of an FM radio in the iPods for example. Or the lack of a USB port of the iPad, yet the device supports USB through a separately sold accessory. Apple's whole motif is on taking away features and selling them back to their customer base through yearly "upgrades" and accessories.
    Simon;63320 said:
    Flash isn't on its way out, and HTML5 is not right around the corner. It'll take years before HTML5 becomes the mainstream. Look at how many people are still using Internet Explorer 6. These things take a long time to change.
    Simon;63320 said:
    All of them? The Zune HD is a far better device than the iPod touch. Just because Apple made it popular, doesn't mean they're good at it. If you haven't noticed, the iPhone is only popular in North America because our phone selection sucks. Everywhere else in the world, Nokia is still king. Hell, if you bring an iPhone to Japan, they'll laugh at you for using 5 year old tech. Apple is not good at making these things, their strength lies in their marketing machine that manages to make these mediocre devices appealing to a broad and pretty stupid customer base.
    Simon;63320 said:
    Hahahahahaha.

App Store? Quality over quantity? Are we talking about the same Apple App Store? Their biggest criticism is that it's littered with trash with only a handful of gems in the rough. Not to mention their filtering system is completely inane and non-sensical. There's absolutely no standardized guideline for their quality control.
    Simon;63320 said:
    And of those 140,000 that get approved, 10 of them are anywhere decent. The rest are shovelware or clones of existing programs.
    Simon;63320 said:
    But the iPad isn't going to be as speedy, efficient or reliable as other devices that it'll compete against. Just like the iPod Touch isn't as good as the Zune HD, the iPad likely won't be as good as the HP Slate or the tablet Microsoft is developing. Face it, the iPad is a piece of trash. You're defending it the same way Steve Jobs tried to defend it, with absolutely nothing. No one is excited about this thing. Even all the Apple loving tech-blogs like Engadget and Gizmodo are kind of cold about it.

We all thought this would've been a real tablet PC that designers could use to sketch things, students could use to jot down notes, and etc. But all it ended being is a overpriced and underpowered piece of crap. It does less than a netbook half it's price, and cellphones a fraction of its size. It's a pathetic excuse for a tablet. It's an over-sized iPhone made by a jackass with an over-sized ego and god complex.
  • edited February 2010
    SpectreFire;63330 said:
    or the tablet Microsoft is developing.

That is if Microsoft can make a consumer version that is actually like the concept. This thing has the potential to be amazing for students. Imagine your texbook/ notes on ones side while you can jot own notes on the other side.
    [youtube]1aGdG9JFyv4[/youtube]
  • edited February 2010
    This quote sums up everything perfectly.
    "The iPad is a computer for people who don’t like computers. People who don’t like the idea of upgrading their 3D drivers, or adjusting their screen resolution, or installing new memory. Who don’t understand why their computer gets slower and slower the longer they own it, who have 25 icons in their system tray and have to wait ten minutes for their system to boot up every day.

For what most of these people need a computer for, the iPad is perfect. It doesn’t do as many things as a “real” computer does, but the things it does do it does in a way even non-tech-savvy people can figure out, and there are far fewer ways to screw it up. So if you have managed to convince yourself that the iPad is a useless, locked-up DRM-laden failure of a ‘computer’ before even touching one, I have two words for you: My mom."
    If you still can't understand the genius that is Steve Jobs, then step aside and observe. Here are some articles of what the future holds for Apple and personal computing...

Hands on With Apple's iPad:
    http://www.appleinsider.com/articles/10/01/27/hands_on_with_apples_ipad_with_videos_and_photos.html

My Mom's Next Computer:
    http://www.techcrunch.com/2010/01/31/ipad-moms-next-computer/

iPad's Limitations are Design Decisions:
    http://www.lukew.com/ff/entry.asp?994

Flash, iPad & Web Standards:
    http://www.zeldman.com/2010/02/01/flash-ipad-standards/
  • edited February 2010
    This quote sums up everything perfectly.
    "The iPad is a computer for people who don’t like computers. People who don’t like the idea of upgrading their 3D drivers, or adjusting their screen resolution, or installing new memory. Who don’t understand why their computer gets slower and slower the longer they own it, who have 25 icons in their system tray and have to wait ten minutes for their system to boot up every day.

For what most of these people need a computer for, the iPad is perfect. It doesn’t do as many things as a “real” computer does, but the things it does do it does in a way even non-tech-savvy people can figure out, and there are far fewer ways to screw it up. So if you have managed to convince yourself that the iPad is a useless, locked-up DRM-laden failure of a ‘computer’ before even touching one, I have two words for you: My mom."
    If you still can't understand the genius that is Steve Jobs, then step aside and observe. Here are some great articles of what the future holds for personal computing and Apple's involvement in it...

Hands on With Apple's iPad:
    http://www.appleinsider.com/articles/10/01/27/hands_on_with_apples_ipad_with_videos_and_photos.html

My Mom's Next Computer:
    http://www.techcrunch.com/2010/01/31/ipad-moms-next-computer/

iPad's Limitations are Design Decisions:
    http://www.lukew.com/ff/entry.asp?994

Flash, iPad & Web Standards:
    http://www.zeldman.com/2010/02/01/flash-ipad-standards/
  • edited February 2010
    SpectreFire;63330 said:
    ... It's an over-sized iPhone made by a jackass with an over-sized ego and god complex.
    hey, remember that movie we watched in Ede's class? HAHA
  • edited February 2010
    Simon;63334 said:

"I have two words for you: My mom."

All right, so maybe there's a place for it even if I would never buy one.

but..

"Hey mom, check out our new band! Here's our myspace page so you can listen to .. oh wait, that requires flash."

"Hey mom, look at this funny video of cats on metacafe .. oh wait, flash..."

"Hey mom, bet you can't beat my score at online tetris .. damn, flash again"

See what I mean?
  • edited February 2010
    I've changed my opinion on the Ipad after watching the keynote today. The only time I ever paid attention in the keynote was the e-book demo because I own a Kindle myself.

First, the Kindle's strength is the e-ink technology it uses to spare readers staring at an eye-straining backlit display. E-ink looks like a printed page. The iPad is just a big iPod Touch with the same type of computer screen, and the last thing my tired eyes need is yet another device blasting photons at them.

Second, the iPad is too big. I don't want to lug a 1.5-pound, 10-inch tray of shining glass around. I'd rather take my 10-ounce, 5.25-inch-wide Kindle with me. It's the size and weight of a book.

I did like the iPad's page-turning technique of swiping fingers, and its cool bookshelf, but don't think those are enough to outweigh reading on a backlit screen.

I know, the iPad does so much more than just books, with hundreds of thousands of apps and video and music and a contact book and email and photo albums and the web and--you know what though? That's also partially why I don't want one. Sometimes, I like to leave all that at the desk and jsut walk away with a book, or something close to a book, that doesn't interrupt me in any way while I'm just...reading.
  • edited February 2010
    Simon;63333 said:

If you still can't understand the genius that is Steve Jobs, then step aside and observe.
    AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
  • edited September 2010
    Haha maybe if I could find some free text book downloads with this thing ! Btw I am using it to type this msg right now lol

Leave a Comment