To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Shout Box Conversations @ 10:20 pm (Thusday, June 11, 2009)

edited June 2009 in General
Read from bottom to top:

siuying "i didn't know i was supposed to treat you as a prof?"
HoPe "are you getting students? I am lecturing, right?"
HoPe "the whole thing called TRUST should be erased from the North American dictionaries"
HoPe "I adore that life.,..not this individualistic society sick untrustyworthy"
HoPe "that is why collectivism sometimes surpasses the individual identity"
HoPe "if you are not originally from North America, it is obvious cultures in Asia, Africa value a lot extended relations"
HoPe "*family"
HoPe "if each would have had like 4 kids minumum, we wouldn't see any identity crisis"
HoPe "because they came from families of 'one child policy'"
hikin "lol"
siuying "aahh.. but hate is a much stronger word.. and i didn't use that.. =P"
siuying "you obviously forgot about the pains of children finding their cultural identity when they are born out of interracial relationships.."
hikin "asians are super racists"
HoPe "everyone is racist in one way or another"
HoPe "no good"
HoPe "Siu...you are using such strong word to extrapolate your hatred"
hikin ":D"
hikin "asians = biggest racist ever"
hikin "well"
HoPe "loathe=HATE"
hikin "lol"
HoPe "I have no problem with interracial relationship since it enriches cultures and consequently the offspring will have bi-directional values"
HoPe "Siu...yeah"
HoPe "wow"
siuying "that's a very optimistic view of the world.. a world of no boundaries.."
HoPe "it is not surprising to see white girls who wanna see the flavors of different species"
hikin "and i can greet people in arabic"
hikin "bits of mandarin and canto"
hikin "spanish and french"
HoPe "hikin, the video should tell you that the world in which we are today has no boundaries"
hikin "bits of russian and german"
hikin "i speak korean"
hikin "nope i dont speak urdu/hindi"
HoPe "home is where you belong"
xxk1nky "home is good :)"
HoPe "hindi*"
HoPe "hikin...you speak urdu/hinid"
HoPe "tuuhee meerii"
HoPe "that is what they call in agriculture ...when two breeds come together-cross bred"
HoPe "lol"
HoPe "accept some exotic looking guy to mingle with the blondes"
hikin "link"
hikin "awesome song"
hikin "nice"
vonnie "they'll have little native looking children!"
hikin "if they're happy whats the big deal? :D"
hikin ":p"
hikin "hey come on vonnie be nice babe"
vonnie "lol she picked the worst looking asian to go out w/"
hikin "nice vid"
hikin "lol hope"
Simon "I watched Ferris Bueller the other day...it was awesome"
HoPe: posted a link

Comments

• edited June 2009
    No to Hope_2016...
  • edited June 2009
    actually... most people could read this on the shoutbox history if they're actually interested sssooo... the point of this post is?
  • edited June 2009
    Hope, I like your perspective...thanks for posting that :)

@JayDub...thanks for comin' out man
  • edited June 2009
    siuying;55961 said:
    actually... most people could read this on the shoutbox history if they're actually interested sssooo... the point of this post is?
    interesting!
  • edited June 2009
    whats the point of this thread?
  • edited June 2009
    Jeebus! Looks like you edited every single line LOL

It would've probably helped if you gave the thread a title so ppl would at least have an idea what this is all about...

Anyway like everyone else, I don't see the point of this haha
  • edited June 2009
    i just noticed something... he deleted my line!!
  • edited June 2009
    no wonder something didn't make sense with the whole loath = HATE thing hahaha
  • edited June 2009
    i dont get it....
    but maybe thats cuz i just got back from airport after not sleeping for 2 days
  • edited June 2009
    WTF is this shit?
  • edited June 2009
    Hope_2016;55964 said:
    interesting!
    I'll be honest, I don't understand half the things you say. Take that post for example.. or this thread. It's not that the words aren't in English, but the context escapes me. I have absolutely no idea what you mean.

Take the following dialogue:

Siuying: "actually... most people could read this on the shoutbox history if they're actually interested sssooo... the point of this post is?"
    Hope: "interesting!"

It leaves me with this jaw-dropping confusion as I try to understand what exactly is going through your head. It's like watching Freddy Got Fingered.

That is all.
  • edited June 2009
    I think the main point was that...collectivist cultures are better than individualistic cultures? I don't agree with that one bit...but through all of that banter, this is all that I could decipher.
  • edited June 2009
    Ether;55975 said:
    I'll be honest, I don't understand half the things you say. Take that post for example.. or this thread. It's not that the words aren't in English, but the context escapes me. I have absolutely no idea what you mean.

Take the following dialogue:

Siuying: "actually... most people could read this on the shoutbox history if they're actually interested sssooo... the point of this post is?"
    Hope: "interesting!"

It leaves me with this jaw-dropping confusion as I try to understand what exactly is going through your head. It's like watching Freddy Got Fingered.

That is all.
    See, I am not the only one who has no idea what the fuck he is ever talking about.
  • edited June 2009
    @ Hope:

I think I read two lines of this shout box quote before a few things came to mind that made me stop:

a) What the fuck are you talking about?
    b) Please don't quote the shout box or any chat log that makes no sense.
    c) How in the world did Simon understand you???
    d) Stop making threads like this. I don't mind your posts--but in no way should you be making topics with your nonsensical elementary way of expressing your opinions.

Omg I think I just might put you on ignore.
  • edited June 2009
    JayDub;55977 said:
    See, I am not the only one who has no idea what the fuck he is ever talking about.
    Siu..once said in her posts, say something that you think may help others; otherwise if you know it gonna tarnish someone's esteem, keep it to your self. Period.
  • edited June 2009
    Lixie;55980 said:
    @ Hope:

I think I read two lines of this shout box quote before a few things came to mind that made me stop:

a) What the fuck are you talking about?
    b) Please don't quote the shout box or any chat log that makes no sense.
    c) How in the world did Simon understand you???
    d) Stop making threads like this. I don't mind your posts--but in no way should you be making topics with your nonsensical elementary way of expressing your opinions.

Omg I think I just might put you on ignore.
    Please do it!
  • edited June 2009
    JayDub;55958 said:
    No to Hope_2016...
    That is all you could say.
  • edited June 2009
    I would put idiots on the ignore list--except what would I have left with to laugh at on this forum....
  • edited June 2009
    Hope_2016;55982 said:
    Siu..once said in her posts, say something that you think may help others; otherwise if you know it gonna tarnish someone's esteem, keep it to your self. Period.
    don't take what I said out of context.. that was referring to personal attacks on a talksfu member and all jaydub did here was reinstate the fact that some people have trouble understanding your reasoning..

and I don't see how this will tarnish your self esteem given that no one (myself included) understands what the point of this post is and your response.. I think you owe us an explanation.. =) otherwise I will consider deleting this pointless post if you cannot prove otherwise..
  • edited June 2009
    siuying;55988 said:
    don't take what I said out of context.. that was referring to personal attacks on a talksfu member and all jaydub did here was reinstate the fact that some people have trouble understanding your reasoning..

and I don't see how this will tarnish your self esteem given that no one (myself included) understands what the point of this post is and your response.. I think you owe us an explanation.. =) otherwise I will consider deleting this pointless post if you cannot prove otherwise..
    Delete my account. I am serious.
  • edited June 2009
    you can directly PM Simon if that's what you want.. i'm serious too...
  • edited June 2009
    siuying;55991 said:
    you can directly PM Simon if that's what you want.. i'm serious too...
    interesting!
  • edited June 2009
    drama drama drama..
    can't we all get along
    and smoke marijuana?
  • edited June 2009
    weed is bad for you
  • edited June 2009
    moooooooooooooo... says mr. cow.
  • edited June 2009
    If you want to discuss collectivism vs individualism, you might as well write it out in paragraphs. Posting it in a shoutbox format completely invalids the point your making.

I'm going to try and translate:
    You're trying to a make a point about how the idea of individualism that we have adopted here in North America, leads to moral corruption and further hinders interracial babies to cultivate their cultural identity? But collectivism is more ideal for interracial babies with identify crisis? Collectivism works because it values extended r̟̮̪͊͗̽̐ͫė̤̪͊̊̒ͦͫͪ͟l̪̣̞̱͙͉̭̿ͤ̈́̓̿͐ͬͤ͞ä̶͙̪̱̘͍̬̠͗̿͊̚ͅt̴̠͙̓̆ì͈̣͔͔͈̖̖̪̓ͭͧͨ̉͂͗o̻̭ͩ͆́n̸̰̘͙̝͚̰̰̗̗ͤ̓͗͂͒̎ͯ͛̅͢s̷͙̜̐͆?̮̱͎̘̣̱̗̗̈́ͧͧͩͫ̔ͨ̂͜ ̨͈̰̞͗̽ͬ̂͛ͫ́̑͢͠Ą̏ͪ̀̂̅̚͏̦̭̤̺͉̯͈f̨̣͇̜̉̄̊͆̋̍̔̆̏͡ͅŗ̸̼ͨ́͗̅͒̿̾ͮ̏̀į̀͆ͬ̿̔̽̈ͭ҉̫̭̝̯͙c̵̛̗͓͖͍̥̻ͭ̉͒ͦ̉ͤ͋͊̂ͅa̳̮͔̩̯̩̤͚ͦ͠ͅ ̛̘̘͕̲͙̅͋̏t̷̞͉̫͓̣̋̃ͯͦ̈ͩ̅̕͡i̸͒̐̄̉͂ͯ̅̔͏̥ẽ̴̜͖͙̳͇ͦ͋ͬͬ͝s̶̨̰̰̘̿ ̨͔̠̿͛ͭ͡ị̵̵̥̹̰̦͙̘̽ͩͩ͜ṋ̬̠͍̣͕͕̓̍̈̓͒ͬ̐ͦ͝͡ͅt̢̨̫̳̳ͣ́ͯ̒ͪͩ̿̍ô̳̘̟̱̝̓̍̕ ̪̞̙̜͇͇̥͙ͩ͌ͪ̔̈͌̉t̴̝̲̜͕̮͕ͨͨͮh̡̺͎̻ͮ̉̂̆ͫ̾̿̂ĭ͔͕̔ͦͮ̓̊͋͟s͌ͨ̎́͏̗͎ ̧̘̳͓͇̭̽̈̈ͥ͋̓ͪͣb̧̝̟͇̗̻͙ͮͩ͐ͧͫe̶̖̺̝̅̿̔ͬ͞ç̫͇̤̩̹̝͙̃̄̄̄͊̆̿̚̕ͅä̢̹̦̃̓̆ṳ̩͔͍̱̞̥ͬ̌̋̽̄͗ͫ̇ŝ̛͓̀̕e̼̝̽ͧͯ̐͒̚̕͜ ̴̨̳̲̰͓̼̋ͪ̒͛̉̑̓̚͜t̨̤̫͎ͧͭͭ̋ͅh̸̙̦̺̮̺̗̫͊͌̍ͮ̓̈́͆ͤͮ̕e̵̶̦̙͕̰̠̠̮̯ͥ͒ͪ̈́̀i̵̢̪͕̙̠̣̺͓͍̘͋̏ͪͪ͂͋͗ͬ́r̡ͭͭ̈́ͩ̃ͤ͋̓̚҉̫͓̣̠̠ ̛̯̗͆͆͒̉̈́̕͞c̷̹͓̪͔̤̯̗̗̈́u̮̩̜͍̦̱̙ͦ̄̂̎̐͜͞ͅl̶̙͇̳̘͖ͧ̑ͤ̅͆̕ț͙̗̲̪̘̓͛͟û̡̠ͨ͜ŗ͐ͣͥ͟҉̹͉̦̲a̎̅̽ͪͤ̐̾̎҉̵͔̩͍l̷̟͍̪͖̦̝̮͉̿̓͗ͦ̌̚ ̑̅̉̄̽ͤ͏̟͓͎m̭͎͖͈͈͎̠ͯ̀̑ͤǫ̢̹̼̻͎̼͈̰͐̈́͊̋̄̒͊ͫͦd̘̪̳̱̜͙ͫ̋̈̋͟ͅe͍̲̱ͤ̐͒̒ͩl͉̦͖̗̯̖͉̄̄̍͗̾͡͠ ̸̠̦̩̝ͥͣ̽̃̂ẃ̶̠̘̤͓̭̜̰͑ͥ̊ͦ͜͞o̵̭͔̩̼͓̫ͫ̎̎͗͂̍͢ͅͅͅr͎̺͈̩͚̪̙̠͆̾͋̈́̊ͧ͢kͪͥͦ̀͂̓̋̽͏̩̬͙͇̩s̡͉̤̗̦̙͖̫ͨ̑͗ͫ̄͘̕?̶̣̥͓͙̱̤͓ͨ̄̇ͪ̔ͧ͛̌̚ ̛̩̮̲̳̺̼̮̔̄̄̄̿̑ͥ̐ͨM̶̫̻̤̠͉͈̓͛ͤ͑̂̈̓̐ͅI̷̴̖̱̪̻̩ͯ̈̅̈́̊́̎̊̔Ņ̺͈͓̠̭̗̺̬̖̎̎̀ͨ́͆̃̕͢D̦̹̤̻ͤͭͪ͐̈̓́ͭ̓́ ̗̭̼̗̩̉̅͗͆̈́̃ͣǪ͖̜̟͛͆͆͒͊ͧ̿̚͢V̳̮͛̽́ͫ̓͌Ẽ̵̻̪̠̎́̓ͣ͘R̾҉̴͕͓L̞̹̆ͩ͢O̜̤͊͌͑́ͭ͢A̶̬̮͇̜̭̳͐ͩ͛ͭ͟D̙͔̭̻̈́̈́̿ͩ̀̌͢ ̴̳̜̞͓̗͈̣ͧ̊ͨ̍ͥ̓̐O̫̹͙̥͒̀V̵̶ͨ̋̆̚҉͎̳͈͉E͙͙̰ͤŖ͓͇̟͉̰̭̲̈́͗̓ͪ̃ͯL̢̲̫̥͐͊̌ͤ̀͜Ơ͖͚͉̮̝͇͑̏͌̑ͣ̂ͅA̛̫̳͎͙͙̼̍̐̂̓͐̃̀̚D̷̠͖̪̙̖̻̺̈ͦ̅ͧ͜ ̡̲̺̥͈͚̟͌̃͛̎Ö̥̻̩́ͯ̈́̑ͣV̐̎ͤ̌ͩ̓҉͙̘̺̫̻̻̙ͅE̙̮̅́̀͞R̷̫̎̅͊ͫ̅ͤ͡L̟̼͙̣̈ͯ̓ͪ͝O̝͇̣̲̮̼͋ͥ͗̅͗͊ͦ̏A̙̪̰̲̫̎̓͛̽̄͋Ḓ̴̥̉̋͆̑͡B̺̗͎̜̜̌ͮͥͯͭ̊͊ͩ͂͢͟Eͧ̐͒̆҉̡̡̱̩͙̜Ē̴̻̣͕͓̱̓͗̉̈́̒̇͑͠͡ͅE͗̿́ͬ̓ͯ͒̐͏͓̤̗̣͡P͙̄̏̓͑̽ ̷͒̂͆̊ͪ͏̸͇̗̤̰͍̦B̴̺̱ͩ͞E̤̪̩̩̻̱̼ͣ̑ͥͧ͜Ę̦̘͒͑͒̈̑̊̚P̵͕̼̣̺͚͕̬͗͟ ̠̰̱̐ͤ͒̈́͗̃ͪͩ͠B̘̦̪̖͖̭͙̋̇͑̉͂̇͑Ē͓̪̤͔͔̎̾̄ͯ͛͂̊͢Ȩ͍̥͍̲̜̖̣͇̟̓̌ͯͨ͗ͭ̚P̺͇̻̙͍ͬ̀̌ͮ͐ͩ̊̌̈͘͠͞ͅͅ ̸̗̜͈̬͖̻͚̩̆ͫ͗ͦ̎̓͡B̲͙͇̥̜̘͎̱̬̉ͫ͞Ḝ̄ͣ͌͊̏̚҉̛͔̬̥͇̬̯̘͈E̴̢̱͓̳̺ͯ̈́̈́̅̔P̝̥̖̗̐ͮ͐̉O̴̩̭͔̲͙̼͆̊͋ͪ͡V͎̰̹̜͍͚͋̍̚͡ͅE̶̼͈̖̙̗͖̥̟̟͐̊̾͐̂ͥ͆R̠̲̤ͬ̒̓̊ ̫̦͉̬̯ͯ́̚
    ͉͎̯̩̟̭͇̫͋̅͗ͫ̑̀͛̒́S̶͉̖̻͖̭̲̐͆̒̐ͩ̓͋͠Ą̸̐̆̐̐ͫ̾ͫ̉ͅV̹̫̈̊̚E̷͚̜̤͓͍̩͓̓ͮ̎ͥ̇͛͊ ̣̟̺͚͕͕́ͤ̾̽͑̓̍ͫͩ͘Y̗͇͖͉̠̒̈͋̈̆̀͠Ơ̝͚̙̆ͧͤ͆̇͡͝U̡̪͕̜͑̏̓̊̇ͯR̟̹͍͈̝̂ͩͫ́̕͞S̤̬̦̪̼͉̉͛̒͟É̛̞͔̐̀̚L̷͖͓̻ͧ̈̊̅ͫF̪̹̫̺͚̞̫͙̓̒ͪ̏ͣ̓̿̒̀̕
    ̸̬͉̘̼̦̈́͊ͫ̇̓ͩ̄͘͞Ḧ̦͇̖̯̰̞̲̜͈ͦ̅̚͠O̴̵̟̿͂̆̒̾͢P̸ͩ͏̟̰͔̤͍ͅE̵̟̠͑ͯͫ́ ͎͕̫̈͛̀̒̐͊̄̾̋͜I̫͙̖̗̣̮̝ͧ͋̒͂Ş̠̼͙̏̋̄͐ͨ̀͟ ͎͓ͭ͐̊̀ͥ̆H̷̗͒͊̂͋̆͞Ȏ̺͓̺̊̚P̴̛̜̟ͩ̇ͩ̇̀͆̚͘E̴̷̩̪̝̩̥̦͔̋͋ͤ̀ͦ̒L̙̫͓̫̬̝͚̍̎̕Ė̐̔̋͆̑̆͏͈̭̞̥͙S͈̯͔̗̝̯̱͇̣͋̋ͮS̷̜͖̔͊ͩ̌
    ͔͇̖ͦ̓ͭͥ̅̐͌̂̀͡Hͫ҉̢͚̤͙̠̹̱̜̹Ö́ͫ̍͒̐ͦ̀̚͏̬͎̠P̗͇͎ͯ̓̃ͯ̉͡Eͮͮ͏͈̼̱̯͙L̗͚̬̰̯͔̇̄̎́È͔̟̖̟̣̣͕̆͐ͤͪ͢S̵̞̼͔̳̲̯̮̗ͨ̏ͅS̷͈̻͖͗̃͆̇ͪ̈ͤ̕ͅ
    ̖̳͎̜͗͛S̴̸̝̱ͯͧ͐ͣ̓̑̏̃A̧̦̺͇̤̗͂̏͑̔ͩ͘Vͬ͏̖͉̮̱̼̻E̵ͮͪ̊ͩ͏͓͖̦͍̞̞̙͇͝ ̵̠͕͔̖̱̰̣̄ͫ͆̈̊͜Ŷ̴̴̮̳̥̥̙̞̙̟̰ͣ̊ͯ̽Ȍ̵̱̉̈̆͊̋ͫ͢U̮̙̹͇̯̯̼̺̥͗̅̒̋ͥ̋R̸̳̍̌̀̏̐ͪͩͪ̏͢
  • edited June 2009
    LOL.. don't mock me predator!! =P
  • edited June 2009
    Come on now, children. Play nice.
  • edited June 2009
    I know I am an interesting character.
  • edited June 2009
    Magnificent_Bastard;56007 said:
    Come on now, children. Play nice.
    are those pedophilic words MB?
This discussion has been closed.