To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

sfu summer sem question /2009

edited March 2009 in General
sfu spring 2009-whens the last day to drop classes without switching or being charged to drop? i need to know since my final is on the 11th and i dunno if i'll pass that classs.....and its a prerequsite for chem281

Comments

• edited March 2009
    http://students.sfu.ca/deadlines/index.html
    Last day without penalty is on April 10th
  • edited March 2009
    From April 11 to May 8, there is a $50 penalty for any courses dropped. From May 9 to May 15, there is a $100 penalty for any courses dropped.

http://students.sfu.ca/deadlines/index.html#Summer
  • edited March 2009
    @summerheaven and student: aawww... you guys are adorable!!! :tongue:
  • edited March 2009
    Student's stealing my thunder... ='(
  • edited March 2009
    summerheaven;51906 said:
    Student's stealing my thunder... ='(
    Sorry, I was probably still writing/ typing when you posted. Well, at least we answer his/ her question and probably also his/ her question about drop penalty fees.
  • edited March 2009
    pinkcoke;51890 said:
    sfu spring 2009-whens the last day to drop classes without switching or being charged to drop? i need to know since my final is on the 11th and i dunno if i'll pass that classs.....and its a prerequsite for chem281
    Wait, are you talking about summer or spring? Are you talking about a class this semester you might fail, that you want to drop?
  • edited March 2009
    randomuser;51911 said:
    Wait, are you talking about summer or spring? Are you talking about a class this semester you might fail, that you want to drop?
    Probably just a typo. His title said summer semester and he didn't mention anything that involves...

1.) failing mid terms
    2.) failing papers
    3.) my prof hates me

The usual stuff that people say when they want to drop out late in the semseter.
  • edited March 2009
    Student0667;51916 said:
    Probably just a typo. His title said summer semester and he didn't mention anything that involves...

1.) failing mid terms
    2.) failing papers
    3.) my prof hates me

The usual stuff that people say when they want to drop out late in the semseter.
    He did say he might fail his final which is on the 11th of april and that he might fail the class?
  • edited March 2009
    Oh i see...

he might fail a class he is currently in, which is a pre requisite for a class he will be trying to enroll in for next semester, and if he fails he will need to drop the class

although I didnt think you could enroll in a class with a pre-req if you hadn't already passed without an advisors waiver...
  • edited March 2009
    siuying;51905 said:
    @summerheaven and student: aawww... you guys are adorable!!! :tongue:
    THat's totally what I was thinking!

Dude, did you give her your jacket on that day? :smile:
  • edited March 2009
    awww...so cute :boy_hug: :girl_hug:
  • edited March 2009
    shit i thought summerheaven and student were both guys
  • edited March 2009
    wh0whatwhere;51955 said:
    shit i thought summerheaven and student were both guys
    wth :angry:
  • edited March 2009
    awwww, summerheaven and student should date :D
  • edited March 2009
    I wonder what summerheaven's name is.
  • edited March 2009
    vonnie;51960 said:
    I wonder what summerheaven's name is.
    so you can look her up on facebook? :D
  • edited March 2009
    How can you look me up on facebook if you don't know my name...
  • edited March 2009
    hikin;51963 said:
    so you can look her up on facebook? :D
    No stalking like facebook stalking :tongue:
  • edited March 2009
    summerheaven;51957 said:
    wth :angry:
    whoops :angel:
  • edited March 2009
    Oh, you guys mean you wanted to facebook me AFTER you found out what my name was... =p

My name's quite common, you'll probably have trouble finding me on facebook.
  • edited March 2009
    We probably have lots of mutual friends
  • edited March 2009
    Maybe... I know some people from CAC, but I knew (most of) them before I went to SFU =p
  • edited March 2009
    Proof!
  • edited March 2009
    randomuser;51911 said:
    LOl ya i meant summer....my bad XD

Leave a Comment