To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

9 Ways to Get on Your Professor's Bad Side, by US News

edited March 2009 in General
I was looking up some stuff on Google and I found this article written by US News. It is an article on how to get on your professor's bad side.

http://www.usnews.com/blogs/professors-guide/2009/2/25/9-ways-to-get-on-your-professors-bad-side.html

Of course, getting on your professor's bad side is not something you want to do and I do not recommend you to do anything on that list. This list should be treated as a sort of "what not to do" etiquette lesson. Personally, I found the list to be rather humorous and I admit that I am guilty of a few of them. By reading this article, I hope you will get a few laughts and learn some useful tips about dealing with professors.

Comments

• edited March 2009
    i'm a frequent offender of #2 and in the midst of really go at it with #4...oh i've attempted #6 too.. :tongue:
  • edited March 2009
    i remember back when i was in gr11 while taking math 12 i mouthed off my prof lol
    some people just deserver it man they really shouldnt be teaching
  • edited March 2009
    "Kicking your professor in the balls" is strangely absent from this list....
  • edited March 2009
    I'm surprised falling asleep isn't on the list.. I remember last semester this guy who sat in the front row in my stats class would always put his head down on the desk and take a long nap. The prof would look at him every now and then with a look of disgust on his face..
  • edited March 2009
    rb80;51085 said:
    I'm surprised falling asleep isn't on the list.. I remember last semester this guy who sat in the front row in my stats class would always put his head down on the desk and take a long nap. The prof would look at him every now and then with a look of disgust on his face..
    in comp sci most profs "lol" when ppl fall asleep in the front row... they know its their fault :P
  • edited March 2009
    Magnificent_Bastard;51082 said:
    "Kicking your professor in the balls" is strangely absent from this list....
    I guess it was designed to be gender-neutral :P
    ... CUNT PUNT!
  • edited March 2009
    bufli;51095 said:
    in comp sci most profs "lol" when ppl fall asleep in the front row... they know its their fault :P
    Yea this. Why are all the CS professors so monotone and boring? John Edgar is apparently really good but I never had him before. I slept through every single lecture for cmpt225 last summer. Dark room + quite, monotone voice = awesome nap.

Leave a Comment