To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Randomuser, I choose you!!

edited March 2009 in General
lets do this, wuts the topic brotha?

Comments

• edited February 2009
    You choose, if I choose and inevitably destroy you, you'll claim that I chose a topic that I know too much about.
  • edited February 2009
    okay well i gotta go to dinner, ill be here later on tonite lol
  • edited February 2009
    To edit your title, after clicking Edit, click "Go Advanced".
  • edited February 2009
    sweet thanks, ok so im back, just ate a 20 ounce steak,
    how bout we keep this simple....stem cell research? id be for it of course...up to you
  • edited February 2009
    joke:

My friend asked me if I wanted a frozen banana, I said "no, but I want a regular banana later, so ... yeah".
  • edited February 2009
    i love stem cell research

i eat stem cells for breakfast
  • edited February 2009
    Simon;48229 said:
    joke:

My friend asked me if I wanted a frozen banana, I said "no, but I want a regular banana later, so ... yeah".
    ...I don't get it... =T
  • edited February 2009
    Simon;48229 said:
    joke:

May you explain this joke?
  • edited February 2009
    It's fucking frozen. He doesn't want it right now, but later on in the day, he wants a "regular banana", as in a non-frozen one. So by that time, the frozen banana will no longer be frozen, and be just a regular banana.

So he says "no" to the frozen banana, and "yeah" to a "regular" banana later on.

Jesus Christ!
  • edited February 2009
    Magnificent_Bastard;48274 said:
    It's fucking frozen. He doesn't want it right now, but later on in the day, he wants a "regular banana", as in a non-frozen one. So by that time, the frozen banana will no longer be frozen, and be just a regular banana.

So he says "no" to the frozen banana, and "yeah" to a "regular" banana later on.

Jesus Christ!
    Ooooohhhh... ha... ha... ha.
  • edited February 2009
    simon derailed this thread

ban for one month
  • edited February 2009
    I second that ban.
  • edited February 2009
    i will temporarily take over if thats fine with Simon
  • edited February 2009
    ^That is one hell of a #1000 post.
  • edited February 2009
    i corrected the spelling error in the title, i assume that wasnt on purpose
  • edited February 2009
    Magnificent_Bastard;48274 said:

Jesus Christ!
    even i understand that
  • edited February 2009
    And there is still a typo in the title...
  • edited February 2009
    How many tries does it take the type a name that's all over this thread. :p
  • edited February 2009
    derail ftw!
  • edited February 2009
    Derail? Technically the thread doesn't have a topic to derail from.

I suggest the topic become: "Are online communities valid social contact, or just a crutch?"
  • edited February 2009
    all_aboard_the_failroad_railroad_bridge.
  • edited February 2009
    LazyGuy is on my ignore list so I can't see any of his posts but I'm convinced this thread is much better without them. Can anyone c/d?
  • edited February 2009
    any sensible user on this forum will now completely bullshit about how great/hilarious/intellectual my posts are in this thread, in a believable manner,
    so that when he takes me off his ignore list he can read this and know that i called him the biggest douche on this forum
  • edited March 2009
    im seriously disappointed
  • edited March 2009
    lazyGUY;49176 said:
    any sensible user on this forum will now completely bullshit about how great/hilarious/intellectual my posts are in this thread, in a believable manner,
    so that when he takes me off his ignore list he can read this and know that i called him the biggest douche on this forum
    What a spam! I have never read any of your comments that was constructively articulated and mannerly to the point. Is it that time when we say don't cry while it rains for your tears not be seen!
  • edited March 2009
    hahahhahahhahaha fag
  • edited March 2009
    lazyGUY;50305 said:
    hahahhahahhahaha fag
    You deserve to be banned for a month!

Leave a Comment