To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Worst job you ever had?

edited September 2006 in General
What is the worst job you ever had to take to help pay for your schooling? Mine was working at Taco Bell. I can honestly say if i never see another taco again for as long as i live that would be fine by me.

Comments

• edited September 2006
    worked in the summer full time at the sears factory, wrappin boxes all day... worst job ever!!
  • edited September 2006
    typing invoices for my dad.. ahhh
  • edited September 2006
    Waitressing! It was the worst job of my life! People were so ignorant and we were so understaffed every summer I was there. I will never in a million years go back to doing that. :omg:
  • edited September 2006
    oh yeah id say waitressing for me too! ppl that go to restaurants only know how to complain!
  • edited September 2006
    You got that right. Having a bad day? Go to a restaurant and take it out on someone you don't know! :angry:
  • edited September 2006
    bartending.. lots of good tips but too stressful
  • edited September 2006
    my jobs have been pretty good.. working office work and tech support at city of vancouver.. When i was finishing my school, i worked like 3 days/week and then took a week break for finals, then working f/t since..

Since finals, i worked as Microcomputer Support Technician, Developement Permit Clerk and now Information Management Business Analyst. :D

The UnknownAce

Leave a Comment