To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Attraction

Comments

• edited April 2008
    IVT;26523 said:
    therein lies the problem for me: i'm the "nice guy":sad:
    here is the thing bud... u can be nice, lots of chicks dig nice guys except the problems is if ur too nice they will walk all over u
    and all girls like a guy who will be an ass now and then to keep them in check :P they may deny it but believe me they do (and i dont mean be a dick on a repeated day to day basis) but now and then dosnt hurt :p
  • edited April 2008
    Agreed. It's no good being the total nice guy either. You'll get the short end of the stick every frigging time. Trust me. I was that nice guy once, but I've had to toughen up with my girl now..lol...girls WILL TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU.

What it comes down to is....both people need to have a say in different sorta tthings, if not everything.
  • edited April 2008
    girls are taught not to go for it or be desparate cause guys pull the "clingy" card out

and IVT if i go for it and it doesnt work

1)I have to deal with a guy who thinks im into him like that
    2)I lose all power in the relationship, i dont have my wild card anymore
  • edited April 2008
    ^ u know, alcohol is a good way around both those points... lol
  • edited April 2008
    hes a slow drinker, and drinks beer which i really annoying

i could be under the table in 30 mins and hes barely buzzed
  • edited April 2008
    time to introduce him to the wonderful world of Jose Cuervo
  • edited April 2008
    IVT;26496 said:
    i seriously don't understand why she doesn't just go for it?

i have a question: do girls generally not "go for it" when they like a guy? Do they want the guy to make the first move?
    the connotation associated with girls making the first move is one.. the clingy card.. then the guy will have these delusional thoughts about how you can't live without him and will go as far as making your life a living hell.. third.. they tend to brag (no.. broadcast will be more accurate) about having their leash on a lovesick girl.. which are all really unnecessary and degrading if you ask me.. and girls can avoid all this headache by not making the first move..
  • edited April 2008
    randomuser;26545 said:

spike the beer?
    gawd i feel like a rapist for suggesting this.. lol.. :embarassed:
  • edited April 2008
    guys think girls are bad with games

but guys using the clingy card is worse than any passive aggressive argument a girl can ever use, ive seen guys do terrible things to girls or say terrible things about clingyness as mentioned above
  • edited April 2008
    randomuser;26567 said:
    guys think girls are bad with games

but guys using the clingy card is worse than any passive aggressive argument a girl can ever use, ive seen guys do terrible things to girls or say terrible things about clingyness as mentioned above
    on which they are wrong for thinking so..
    girls can be just as good with games.. =D
  • edited April 2008
    theres a great term its called "blue balls"

its like dangling a carrot in front of a rabbit or a twinkie in front of a fat kid, its great when you have the sexual permission card
  • edited April 2008
    [sarcasm]
    ya clingy is bad, remember the rules guys :P

Rule #54 - Avoid virgins. They're too clingy.
    [/sarcasm]
  • edited April 2008
    randomuser;26545 said:

that's ok. WE"LL get wrecked with you.

maybe he's a lightweight drinker that's why he takes it slow.

on a side note. i've heard sipping beer through a straw gets you drunk quick.
  • edited April 2008
    @bufli: nah.. actually i agree to that from a girl's POV too..
    but on second thought.. everyone gets their first try so... =\
  • edited April 2008
    siuying;26588 said:
    @bufli: nah.. actually i agree to that from a girl's POV too..
    but on second thought.. everyone gets their first try so... =\
    lol u do know thats from wedding crashers right :p hehe

as for beer through straw?? man that would just foam up and make u gassy lol
    and gettin drunk off beer?? again thats stretching it ... :P
  • edited April 2008
    ^ no i actually don't.. i was too busy laughing my bum off to pay attention to the lines..X) hehe
  • edited April 2008
    I dont know about you guys, but for me, getting drunk off beer is like getting fat from eating vegetables

/shrugs, im a big boy
  • edited April 2008
    i cannot drink beer, tastes gross to me and i could never down that taste as quick as i can down hard liquor

when i order drinks i get them by the 2's
  • edited April 2008
    Jimmy Tung;26624 said:
    I dont know about you guys, but for me, getting drunk off beer is like getting fat from eating vegetables

/shrugs, im a big boy
    amen to that :P
  • edited April 2008
    I hate guys who drink beer! Its so gross.

I like my girly drinks, and when i drink them fast, all the more fun!

Im a lightweight with alcohol.
  • edited April 2008
    I hate guys who drink beer!
    That would be... roughly 100% of men.
  • edited April 2008
    i don't like guys who drink beer either.. especially when they're starting to smell like beer.. i don't mind guys who drink hardcore liquor though... or wine.. which is my preference.. =P
  • edited April 2008
    Morro;26741 said:
    no its 95%, im the 5% haha
  • edited April 2008
    I SAID ROUGHLY!

:p
  • edited April 2008
    well who are you guys more interested in impressing and getting close to when drinking, girls or guys? ;) you dont have to order martinis, you can save your 'masculinity' and drink hardballs

honestly beer drinking turns me off, cause i can imagine the guy as my husband 20 years later with a beer guy sitting on the couch

guys who drink hard liquor theyre like full of energy and crazy, and doing shots, its great
  • edited April 2008
    Just wondering, do any girls here find temperance practitioners attractive?
    siuying;26752 said:
    i don't mind guys who drink hardcore liquor though... or wine.. which is my preference.. =P
    You are very picky.
    Morro;26741 said:
    toast;26755 said:
    no its 95%, im the 5% haha
    Not exactly, more than 1/5 of the world's population doesn't drink alcohol of any sort. That 1/5 are Muslims.
    randomuser;26819 said:

guys who drink hard liquor theyre like full of energy and crazy, and doing shots, its great
    Then you are going to love my floor in residence. They often pre-drink before they head down to this Shadow place. By examining the mess they left behind, such as their shot glasses and whole bottle of tequila and mailbu, I can easily conclude that they are avid shot and expensive alcohol consumers. I was also able to conclude that they are not patrons of beer because I rarely, if ever, find any beer can lying around, not even in the recycling bins.
  • edited April 2008
    Morro;26741 said:
    I dont drink :angel:
  • edited April 2008
    I said MEN!

=P
  • edited April 2008
    i quit drinking as well. apart from a beer or a jack and coke with dinner. :D
  • edited April 2008
    i thought the whole point of "drinking" was to rejoice. Whats so rejoicing when you're slamming down 40's of vodka and 2-6's of rum just to act like a goof at the club?? Also on the beer note, i find it more of a "casual" drink compared to hard liquor.

Leave a Comment