To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Delaying midterm marks

edited February 2008 in General
I hate when they take forever to mark them, or tell you they are going to post them and dont...I think I might have pulled all A's this round of midterms, I dont want to find out in March

Comments

• edited February 2008
    Good for you!

I got owned by my Accounting final...
    The rest I did alright :)
  • edited February 2008
    i thought i was going to do really bad this term cause I cant be assed but my 1-2 day pre exam cram sessions paid off!
  • edited February 2008
    i never talk about midterms once im done. My luck is usually opposite of how i say the exam was.....kinda like MBB :s
  • edited February 2008
    randomuser;23084 said:
    i thought i was going to do really bad this term cause I cant be assed but my 1-2 day pre exam cram sessions paid off!
    Same here! i'm doing much better than I expected to, but i'm not putting in nearly as much effort as i have before. odd how it tends to work out...

speaking of cram sesh--did one last night, didn't sleep, went straight into the exam with the materials still fresh in my mind :)

how long has it been since you took your midterms? lol the physics mt i did two weeks ago came back the day of!
  • edited February 2008
    lol which accounting vonnie? i just had a financial accounting midterm wednesday.

got my micro econ midterm back 1 week after i wrote it. I was not dissapointed with the mark at all :)
  • edited February 2008
    all my midterms were down two weeks ago, I just got one back and somehow I got a 75% in bio psyc

I dont know what went wrong...well I do, it was the multiple choice cause Im sure I aced the written, why cant the multiple choice be like the mc in elementary :P
  • edited February 2008
    lol i pretty sure i bombed my 410 midterm *sniff

9 questions, u need answer for 1 to do 2, 2 to do 3.. etc.. i think i messed up from #4 and on, lol.

Leave a Comment