To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

game section plz

edited January 2007 in General
topic

Comments

• edited December 2006
    Not a bad idea...i think
  • edited December 2006
    PSP!
  • edited December 2006
    Yeah, a games section would be handy! Maybe others will buy a Wii then... :smile:
  • edited December 2006
    Malakaiii said:
    Yeah, a games section would be handy! Maybe others will buy a PEE ES PEE then... :smile:
    yes i advocate psp.

and i see Malakaiisaurus does so as well
  • edited December 2006
    At least you didn't abuse your moderator status by editing my original comment. :wink:
  • edited December 2006
    PC game too..
  • edited January 2007
    Hi guys, we've been recieving suggestions for new sections on the site so I will paste my reply to Insatiable from another thread:
    Thats a really good suggestion, and one we've considered in the past. The question is whether or not there are enough sports fans on the site to make a sports section worth it. We are considering adding new sections in spring, but as of now have not decided exactly which ones.

The more sports-related posts we see on the site, the more likely it is that we will add that section. Make some posts in the lounge and as soon as we see more interest in the topic, a new section will be added.

Cheers
    link:http://www.talksfu.ca/showthread.php?t=1043

Essentially, we need to see more threads and posts in the lounge area for a new section to be added regarding games/sports or any other topic. If there is interest, we have no problem providing you a place to discuss your hobbies.

Happy New Years!
  • edited January 2007
    Raize said:

Essentially, we need to see more threads and posts in the lounge area for a new section to be added regarding games/sports or any other topic. If there is interest, we have no problem providing you a place to discuss your hobbies.

just like how you all did it for the food category ;)
  • edited January 2007
    Sounds good to me, lets get posting !

NHL 07 Anyone?? :teeth:
  • edited January 2007
    SR. said:
    Sounds good to me, lets get posting !

NHL 07 Anyone?? :teeth:
    did that on psp. not bad at all.

Leave a Comment