To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Favourite Snack Foods?

edited January 2007 in General
Just wondering what you like to snack on between meals or late at night when you're up watching TV or studying!

Lately I've been eating tons of Kettle Corn microwave popcorn. I've convinced myself that popcorn is better for me than chips and dip (another fav).

What do you snack on?

Comments

• edited December 2006
    I like salsa and tortilla..
  • edited December 2006
    chocolate bar and i always try to have a cup of coffee or pop around me.
    usually reese cups, smarties, coffee crisp, kit kat, any type of potato chips.

god bless that finals are over so no more junk food for another 3 months.
  • edited December 2006
    I enjoy snacking on Miss Vickie's Jalapeno Chips, all flavor of Doritos, sour cream and onion chips, and all dressing is good too.
  • edited December 2006
    i eat COPIOUS amounts of yogurt--great source of energy sometimes
    and fatty scones! (mmm, lemon cranberry).
  • edited December 2006
    Mmm...

Apart from salty snacks I also like Almond Snickers. Too bad they are sort of hard to find! The Dollar Store in the Cornerstone sells them, though.
  • edited December 2006
    Steven said:
    I like salsa and tortilla..
    amen to that.. =)
  • edited December 2006
    chips n sour chewy candies n cookies n cheesecake lol actually any kind of cake
  • edited December 2006
    Hey how can you go wrong with cake! But the only sweet thing I like to nibble on is my girlfriend :P

Anyways, back to the topic, I was at the grocery store today and found an awesome combination for a homework snack while doing your work. Thin crackers with jalapeno havarti cheese. BAM! How can you beat that? Nice thick slice of havarti on a crispy bitesize sesame rice cracker.
  • edited December 2006
    Mmm havarti... Good suggestion!

Crackers with hummus or another dip is also tasty.
  • edited December 2006
    I had the brownie for desert at Moxies yesterday
  • edited December 2006
    guess4life said:
    I had the brownie for desert at Moxies yesterday
    Hello? It says snack not desert
  • edited December 2006
    da_prodigy said:
    Hello? It says snack not desert
    Hi!
  • edited January 2007
    HAHA I hardly snack at all anymore... must avoid Freshman 15... =(

But I like salmon jerky, that stuff is the shitttttt. And chocolate is always good.
  • edited January 2007
    I bought a bag of frozen blueberries which go reeeeally well on yogurt and cereal! I'm also going to start making smoothies with them. Yum!
  • edited January 2007
    cocaine and heroin's a good snack too!!!!

you should try some!

Leave a Comment