To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Looking for Cmpt250 tutor

edited October 2014 in General
I am looking for CMPT250 tutor, I need help to understand assignment and notes, I feel confuse using the vhdl. My prof is Anthony but I can barely hear what he said in lecture. Also looking for a group member for the assignments and a study gtoup. :)
Tel: 6047003645

Comments

• Hey! I'm in 250 too. It's alright i feet atm. I can do my bit for helping you out.
  • Do you mean Anthony Dixon? If so, then go to his office hours! He is so helpful and makes lecture material easy to understand. When I took it I went from being completely lost to getting A in the class just by going to his office hours every week.
  • need help for the assignemnt....really lost in it..
  • Hey did you guys get a study group going?

I am also very lost in this class and think it would help to meet up with some people to get the material better!

My number is 778-887-2257
  • edited October 2014
    http://cgi.sfu.ca/~lectures/pub_html/cgi-bin/index.php?page=files&dept=CMPT&course=250&section=D100
    Here is a link to all the audio recordings. They seem to be uploaded day-of. Just make sure you note which pages he's referring to in order. I don't have trouble hearing him from the middle, so maybe it's an acoustic thing.

RateMyProf everyone suggests going to office hours, lots of people say they went from terrible marks to A's or close to it.

Leave a Comment