To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Experienced PhD. Chemistry Tutor For SFU Organic Chemistry Courses CHEM 281, 282, 283

edited September 2014 in General
If you need experienced and qualified chemistry tutor to help you to understand organic chemistry in deep and increase your ability to deal with your course materials such as fundamental concepts and complicated mechanisms comfortably and confidently, I am your tutor.If your course professor does not teach the course as you expected I
definitely can teach you the course concepts properly and adequately.  I definitely can help you to get your target.

I am experienced chemistry tutor with BSc. MSc. and PhD. degree in Organic Chemistry and 12 years of credible experience in Teaching and Tutoring at University level with an excellent record of success from my current and previous students.(A+ for CHEM 281, 282)

The tutoring includes explanation and elaboration of the course concepts in deep in order that student understands the course concepts properly and adequately, review of fundamental concepts of organic chemistry including: Bonding, Hybridization, Lewis structure, Resonance, Acid/Base and Stereochemistry, customizing a study plan for each student according to the student background, providing extra practice problems for the course to the student, working with student on problems such as class assignments, online assignments, midterms and finals from recent years.

My One on One teaching/tutoring of Organic Chemistry courses are:

SFU chemistry courses: CHEM 281, CHEM 282, CHEM 283, CHEM 340, CHEM 442 (Courses and Labs)

Please email at 123chemt@gmail.com or call/text at 604-700-5192 for more information. Rate is $38 per hour for one on one tutoring and a group tutoring is $23 per hour with flexible schedule.

If you have a strong commitment to your course and follow my tutoring plan properly you are guaranteed a high grade.

Exam night is too late to learn, Start Early

ACCEPTING NEW STUDENTS

Leave a Comment