To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

transfer credit reduction

edited February 2007 in General
Hi

I just recieved an email informing me that my English 12 transfer credit has been reduced (WTF and WHY?!). The grade on gosfu was originally B- but not it's a "TR". I was wondering what TR stood for and why my credit got reduced.

Thanks

Comments

• edited December 2006
    Hm I tried checking the website to see if I could hunt down an answer for you but I couldn't find anything.

You should email back whoever wrote you and see if they can give you some answers? I don't even know if it's a good or a bad thing...!

Let us know here when you find out in case others are having the same issue.
  • edited January 2007
    I agree with Malakaiii you should sent a reply email to whoever wrote you. If that doesn't work call sfu at 604.291.4356 and speak with an advisor about the problem you're having. That being said, if you received a B- in English 12 you're either going to have to write the LPI and score 5+ on the essay portion or take FAL 99. I've heard FAL 99 is an easy, but if it isn't a credit course I'd recommend writing the LPI. Good luck.
  • edited February 2007
    fal is 4 credit

Leave a Comment