To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Professional Experienced PhD Chemistry Tutor for SFU Chemistry Courses Available

edited June 2014 in General
You need a chemistry tutor who is qualified and experienced and can help you to understand chemistry concepts in deep in order that you are quite prepared and ready to achieve a high grade in your exams. I definitely can help you to accomplish this goal.

I am experienced chemistry tutor with BSc, MSc and PhD degree in Organic Chemistry and 11 years of credible experience in teaching/tutoring at university level with an excellent record of success from my current and previous students.

SFU Chemistry courses: CHEM 110/111, CHEM 120, CHEM 121, CHEM 122, CHEM 215, CHEM 260, CHEM 281, CHEM 282/283, CHEM 340, CHEM 360, and CHEM 363 (Courses and Labs related to the Courses)

I also tutor chemistry for MCAT, PCAT and DAT.

The tutoring includes explanation and elaboration of the course concepts and working on problems (class assignments and online assignments), practice questions, and midterms/ finals from recent years.

Please email at 123chemt@gmail.com or call at 604-7005192 for more information.

Rate is $36 per hour (group tutoring $23 per hour per person) with flexible schedule.

We meet at public libraries, university campuses (Burnaby or Surrey), etc.

Leave a Comment