To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

broke up before xmas

edited January 2007 in General
anybody break up with their bf/gfs before christmas?

Comments

• edited December 2006
    why do you ask this?
  • edited December 2006
    Because, my girlfriend just broke up with me last week and I thought it wasn't a big deal (I like to think positively) but now that everyones running around with their loved ones over christmas I'm starting to feel kinda weird...like I can't stop thinking about her and I don't even want to move on but I hope this isn't going to ruin christmas forever :(
  • edited December 2006
    less money wasted on gifts ;) and less effort to think of one as well.
  • edited December 2006
    TiNgLu_SiNgH said:
    Because, my girlfriend just broke up with me last week and I thought it wasn't a big deal (I like to think positively) but now that everyones running around with their loved ones over christmas I'm starting to feel kinda weird...like I can't stop thinking about her and I don't even want to move on but I hope this isn't going to ruin christmas forever :(

You have the pussy on a pedestal.

Just be glad that you didn't have to buy her shit for Christmas or waste precious time on her.
  • edited December 2006
    Doood, don't even worry about it enjoy the christmas... now you'll have more time to spend with your family. I was metrotown yesterday, there was a LOT of hunnies walking around so don't worry it'll be easy to find someone else
  • edited December 2006
    This is the first year i've been single in a long time during this time of year. I actually love it. I haven't bought a present for a so this year. Kinda weird.
  • edited December 2006
    i did and im so depressed.. cuz i still love him but it was complicated:sad:
  • edited December 2006
    Never say Never
  • edited December 2006
    Get the pussy off the pedestal. Get the cock off the pedestal.

It is as simple as that. Shit!
  • edited December 2006
    yea u guys need to jus go out and get laid ull feel so much better:wink:
  • edited December 2006
    noobie said:
    yea u guys need to jus go out and get laid ull feel so much better:wink:
    lol im goin to a party tomorrow nite.. soo finding my rebound guy there:teeth:
  • edited December 2006
    I am going to Glowbal restaurant in Yaletown... I have heard the food is excellent and I've always loved the vibe in that area. Taking it easy this new years.
  • edited January 2007
    Helen said:
    lol im goin to a party tomorrow nite.. soo finding my rebound guy there:teeth:
    you must think guys are dumb.

editted>
  • edited January 2007
    jus keep urself busy doin other things thats what i do.. i usually spend lots of time at the gym after a break up... build up my confidence plus keeps my mind on other things
  • NKG
    edited January 2007
    I think it's sadder for people in LD and cannot meet in xmas

Leave a Comment