To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

FEARLESS [ Jet Li's last movie ]

edited January 2007 in General
Honestly, one of the best martial arts movies i've seen. After a great war, foreign powers reigned China, but the traditions still gave hope, to break the will,a tournament was hosted to prove the superiority of their (foreign) warriors over China's. Only one rose to challenge them, Jet Li ( Huo Yuanjia )

Superstar Jet Li headlines this action-packed film, his final martial arts epic. The film reteams him with producer Bill Kong (“Hero”) and action choreographer Yuen Wo Ping (“Unleashed”). Li portrays martial arts legend Huo Yuanjia, who became the most famous fighter in all of China at the turn of the 20th Century.
Check out the Trailer here :http://www.apple.com/trailers/rogue_pictures/jetlisfearless/trailer/

RENT IT, or search for it on the net, or pm me for help ;)

jetlisfearless_l200607061715.jpg

DAYM ITS GOOD.

Comments

• edited December 2006
    This was based on a true story. I saw it when it first came out in Chinese, so a good while ago. Personally I didnt like it all that much, but its an action movie, so its not that bad.

I also remember hearing that the movie makers were sued for making it seem like the protagonist in the story didnt have offspring :P
  • edited January 2007
    I give this movie a : What??! Oh god~
  • edited January 2007
    All I know is Jay Chou wrote the crappy theme song... but it's Jay Chou <3 so maybe I'll watch it sometime soon

Leave a Comment