To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

SFU 2014textbooks sale

edited November 2013 in Buy & Sell
For Sale
BUS336 Data and Decisions II
ISBN: 9780176637026
Condition: Brand new unused
Price: $105

BUS346 International Business
ISBN: 9780077630799
Condition: Brand new wrapped packaging
Price: $260

SA150 elements of Sociology
ISBN: 9780195448627
Condition: Mint
Price: $80
email me if interested. ypp@sfu.ca

Comments

• Very high prices.I'm sure they can be found cheaper.
  • Theyre expensive coz theyre from the future
  • Or maybe cause they're business textbooks hahahaahahahahaha
  • @iStudent lmao hahaha.

@112233 lol r you just trolling cuz you posted that on the other textbook ad too hahahaha

Holy hot damn though. $260 for a fuckin' textbook? Damn. No wonder they're expensive, business teaches you all about profit profit profit and ripping people off. (not the op, but the textbook supplier). Business tuition is already more than the general tuition of other faculties. I guess they know everyone desperately wants to be in business and a lot of int'l students so they exploit this and jack up the price making you think it's worth it but it's not and it's just a marketing scheme tactic and not about education but rather about the $$$. le sighhhh

Also, I don't think many will buy cuz you typed your ad in old school font and it looks more like a receipt or a computer virus. jk
  • @beanbean Maybe it's a trick to make it look like a receipt and people will instinctively want to buy it because it already represents a purchase in their head :O
  • @iStudent Marketing student tactics!
  • Yep. I guess that's what they teach in business school
  • That BUS 346 is available online for between 130 and 175 easily (probably less if you looked harder), and is even available from SFU for 256. In general if you want to sell your textbooks you should be looking at starting at like 50-60% what it cost you (unless there is already a used market for the book you can price against). Not many people will pay 90% of the books new value for a used copy.

Leave a Comment