To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

update and question...

edited December 2006 in General
Hey people, just giving a quick update, atleast to those who care about me =(, Finland is treating me really good... though for the fact that I've been back since sat night, and I had to work on Sunday already and mon, and tue, and wed (today), cos one of our workers left to China so I had to help out from 11-21 everyday :( but it's cool =) after that my parents are leaving to Hongkong for wedding, and I'm gonna have the house to myself.

Though I won't be able to celebrate Xmas with them, it's okay cos my ex decided that we're gonna celebrate together, and I'm gonna cook for her... (chicken spaghetti =D )

So, I got my marks back and they are not as good as I was hoping them to be, but there's not much that can be done, so it's cool...

but i am still gonna be in SFU next sem, and I was wondering if anyone knows any good math tutors.. I'm taking stats course for psychology and I know that going to tutors will help you loads cos I used to do that, but he's not here anymoer... i don't mind the price cos it is for my studies... so does anyone know? if you could drop me his/her number on my private messages or right here is cool too =)

Thanks for listening and Happy holidays :D

Comments

• edited December 2006
    Hi Mengs!!

Good to hear that all is well in Finland. It's so neat that you're posting from so far away! I haven't been there before so I'm jealous. :wink:

I'm glad that you're staying at SFU and that you're looking for a tutor. It shouldn't be hard to find one! You can always check Craigslist too!
  • edited December 2006
    im going to ride your post. i need a math tutor for CALC155 next semester.

and like you said, some investing now for your potential in the near future is definitely worth it.

anyone recommend good tutors for Mengs and I? we won't be naughty.

Leave a Comment