To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Questions for picking courses

edited November 2013 in General
Hey people, 

For both my bio and physics classes, they are not full but i was on the wait list for #14 for bio 101 and the bio tutorial wait list is #1. My question is that why would i be on the wait list for the lectures when it has more than 50 spots? Is it because i am on the wait list for the tutorial? For physics 102 is #11 and the tutorial is #1

Thanks for your help in advance!!!
Hope you get all ur classes!!!!

Comments

• It goes by the tutorial wait list. So if you get into the tutorial you get into the lecture 
  • So if someone dropped out of the course, do i get in automatically, or i have to do it manually?
  • You have to wait until you get into the tutorial. So you have to wait for someone to drop the tutorial or enroll in a different tutorial.
  • The system will automatically enroll you into the tutorial once (or if) someone drops it 
  • edited November 2013
    Sex
  • Just choose tutorials that are open if any. Once you are enrolled, just contact the prof and ask if you can be transferred. Tho be prepared to stay in that tutorial if the transfer is not possible

Better this than staying in the tutorial waitlist and dont get in at all
  • How do u check ur waitlist number on goSFU? I can only see that i am on the waitlist but cant tell what position i am.
  • edited November 2013
    @noel2013 It's in "My Schedule". Not the weekly one but the full-version. It will be within the info for each course.

Leave a Comment