To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

easy electives?

edited January 2007 in General
hey guys i got some room in my schedule for a couple electives.. im lookin for something easy with an easy prof>> any suggestions?? ^_^

Comments

• edited September 2006
    First year Kines classes are usually pretty easy, if your up for a little memorization. Otherwise I'd probably suggest Sociology although I found it hard most people think its easy.
  • edited September 2006
    thanks im definately lookin into that :smile:
  • edited September 2006
    i would suggest soci or anth .. really easy classes and they're interesting too
  • edited September 2006
    If you find it interesting, it's more likely to be easy. Even if a class isn't hard, if you don't like it, it'll be tough to get a good grade.
  • edited September 2006
    Sociology all the way. i myself found this one really easy.
  • edited September 2006
    PHYS 190 used to be ridiculously easy for math/science/app sci majors (and even arts people usually didn't find it to be that hard), but it's been getting a bit tougher. Some of the first-year CMPT courses are so Mickey Mouse anyone could pass them. :) Actually, if you're willing to do some work, PHYS 346 (Energy and the Environment) is also a real bird course for the science majors. :P

Non-science electives? Not too sure.
  • edited September 2006
    im takin philosophy 100 right now, its pretty easy
  • edited September 2006
    id suggest english!.. well only if ur good at writing u can fly through it
  • edited September 2006
    all intro languages supposed to be easy
  • edited November 2006
    What about a course with no essays and outside of applied science courses?
  • edited January 2007
    CRIM 101 with Bryan Kinney. The course consists of one midterm (80 Questions all MC & T/F), a termpaper (up to 1000 words), and a final exam (120 Questions all MC & T/F). If you're good at memorizing definitions, this course is for you.
  • edited January 2007
    MATH 157 with Choi is REALLLLLLLLLLLY easy. You might have heard bad stories about the prof and his accent and mistakes in lecture, but it really isn't a big deal. He's really lenient and helpful, and the course itself is already flippin' easy.
  • edited January 2007
    make7upyoursman said:
    CRIM 101 with Bryan Kinney. The course consists of one midterm (80 Questions all MC & T/F), a termpaper (up to 1000 words), and a final exam (120 Questions all MC & T/F). If you're good at memorizing definitions, this course is for you.
    I've already taken this class in Fall =) Anything else?
  • edited January 2007
    Pixie said:
    I've already taken this class in Fall =) Anything else?
    so was it easy?
  • edited January 2007
    Yes, it was =)
  • edited January 2007
    i hear beginner language courses are really easy!
    and it seems pretty fun too.

Leave a Comment