To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Best Joke of 2006

edited January 2007 in General
For his birthday, little Joseph asked for a 10-speed bicycle.

His father said, "Son, we'd give you one, but the mortgage on this house is $280,000 & your mother just lost her job. There's no way we can afford it."

The next day the father saw little Joseph heading out the
front door with a suitcase. So he asked, "Son, where are you going?"

Little Joseph told him; "I was walking past your room last
night and heard you telling Mom you were pulling out. Then I heard her tell you to wait because she was coming too. And I'll be damned if I'm staying here by myself with a $280,000 mortgage & no bike! "

:teeth: :teeth:

Comments

• edited December 2006
    sorry to shut you down i didnt find it too funny

im still in love with

' if i were an enzyme, i'd be dna helicase so i can unzip your genes '
  • edited December 2006
    illicit said:

' if i were an enzyme, i'd be dna helicase so i can unzip your genes '
    thats a pick up line not a joke:tongue:
  • edited December 2006
    hehe i want sum mo
  • edited December 2006
    it's a joke. cause the pickup line is a joke.
  • edited December 2006
    So there were three mums catching up and talking. and the black haired mum says o we found some smokes in our daughters room. its terrible that she smokes etc. so when the other two mums get home they go check there daughters room. the Brown Haired Mum Goes in and finds a bottle of whisky "o no, our daughter drinks that is terrible!". The Blond Mum Goes into her daughters room and finds a packet of condoms "o no, our daughter has a penis!"
  • edited December 2006
    Some may find this one funny, others may find it mean; read at your own risk.

A guy walks on to a cruise ship and sees a woman with no arms and no legs sitting on an armchair and crying. "Why are you crying?" asks the guy. She answers: "I've never been kissed before." So to be nice, the guy comes up to her and gives her a nice kiss. Five minutes later, he comes back and she's still crying. "Why are you crying?" asks the guy. Again she answers: "I've never been hugged before." Once again the fellow comes up to her and this time gives her a hug like a true gentleman and walks away. Five minutes later he comes back and she is still crying. "Why are you crying?" he asks. "I've never been fucked before," she replies. So he picks her up and throws her into the water and responds: "Now you're fucked sweetheart!"
  • edited January 2007
    hahahah

Leave a Comment