To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Free Tutoring for MBB Students

edited February 2013 in Tutoring
A group of grad students and TAs/former TAs are offering free tutoring for anyone taking 2nd/3rd year MBB courses. A free 2-hour session is happening on Thursday, Feb 28th from 4:00-6:00pm at Burnaby campus (room # will be emailed out).

If there is enough interest, this can become a regular event! So if free tutoring appeals to you then go to mbbtutoring.eventbrite.com and reserve your spot!

(if interested but can't make it on Feb 28th, email the group at the email address provided on the website)

Did I mention it was free?

Happy studying!

Comments

• why are you doing this?
  • To help out other students. We've been undergrads before and having a resource like this would've been super useful. The Math department has a workshop where Math students can get help...isn't it about time MBB also had a similar place (outside of office hours)?

If we don't get enough interest (enough RSVPs or direct emails) we will assume that a resource like this is not needed. Otherwise, we may actually make this a regular thing. It's all about getting your feedback.

So sign up and tell your friends!
  • edited February 2013
    If anyone else is interested, we still have some spots left for this session. Last chance to RSVP! mbbtutoring.eventbrite.com/

• Hi I'am looking for a person experienced with protein structure and function, and pymol. I have an assignment and would like to get extra help.
    email me if you are a fit for this job
    skeshvad@sfu.ca
  • @GRP Volunteer hours