To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

FS: sfu bookstore gift cards

edited September 2012 in Buy & Sell
Hi,

I have two sfu bookstore giftcards. it has no expiry date. each has 100 dollar value and i am willing to sell it for 85 dollars each.

contact me if interested 

Comments

• Considering the fact that we have to pay HST, your card would give anyone buying it less than a $5 savings (granted it even has $100 on it). I highly doubt you will succeed selling it to anyone for $85. Even selling it for $80 would be pushing it and not worth the potential $10 savings. 
  • Sorrry but I do not understand what you mean ? I.will let you have the 100 dollar giftcard for 85 dollars it is like a 15% discount .it is good for anyone who need buy books from the bookstore
  • HST and Math fail
  • >2012
    >still buying books from university book stores
    >fail
  • There are those sucky prof that makes you buy online account for course work though, so even though I really don't want to patron the SFU bookstore. It can't be helped.
  • Depends, online course work are usually articles from journals (arts and social science) that you can get online via the SFU library....I usually use get the course outline, find out the name, title, author, and name of the journal it's in and go from there

Leave a Comment