To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

time goes fast.

edited December 2006 in General
Is it me or has semester one just flown by. Im like bloody hell its almost end of semester one, and i still feel like i moved into my dorm yesterday!

what do you think?

Comments

• edited December 2006
    It's flown by. The only problem is now all I have left is revision and I'm getting so tired of it. I can't wait till next Thursday when I AM FINISHED FOR CHRISTMAS. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Till then, my day is consumed with eating, sleeping and studying. Admittedly with the occasional piece of boredom ps2ing thrown in for good measure, but some days I'm even too busy with studying for that!
  • hta
    edited December 2006
    YO
    I totally agree with u all. I mean this semestre has gone by fast like no way...
  • edited December 2006
    Yeah, time does go by quickly. Before you know it, you're done with school, worked fulltime, retired, then you're dead :(. Life is depressing. In the end, nothing really matters.
  • edited December 2006
    time flys by too fast. It just felt like yesterday was my first day at SFU and the next thing you know it first semester is over and exams are almost over. Just shows how fast of a pace life really is; only if we could reverse the hands of time......
  • edited December 2006
    well you know what they say...
    carpe diem!

any resolutions for next semester?

Leave a Comment