To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

2 Down, 1 to go

edited December 2006 in General
Finally almost done! I'm glad to say they've been going well so far, except for my Psych 260 class... I had a huge essay due so I ended up missing a lot of class near the end of the semester and now I have to put in a lot of work but I should be able to do it over the weekend. Thats it talk to you guys soon !

Comments

• edited December 2006
    lol me too, last one gonna b worth 100% since i bombed the midterms

no pressure x )
  • edited December 2006
    PoliChic87 said:
    Finally almost done! I'm glad to say they've been going well so far, except for my Psych 260 class... I had a huge essay due so I ended up missing a lot of class near the end of the semester and now I have to put in a lot of work but I should be able to do it over the weekend. Thats it talk to you guys soon !
    good luck! i've got 2 down and 3 more to go. and i know exactly what you mean about missing a lot of class at the end of semester! i had so many projects/essays to do that i just couldn't make it to class or i was too tired to even make it to school.
    i hope the fact that you are one exam away from the holidays will give you enough motivation to beast it!
  • edited December 2006
    so close...yet so far...
  • hta
    edited December 2006
    Word of advice: write your essays the day they are assigned. Why do you people leave major things the last minute? Why? It is just more pain writing under pressure though. Besides, I dont learn anything just by writing stupid essays....I need weed to get me thinking LOL
  • edited December 2006
    I hope they mark the 260 paper easy. I'm pretty intimidated by his stupid 90-100 = A, 80-89 = B scale....

edit: 1 down, 2 to go. One more in T minus 82
  • edited December 2006
    Welp, I finished invigilating the Chem 126 exam a couple hours ago. Heh. Most of the class got done by about 6 - 6:!5 PM, but there was a sizable population of stragglers. :tongue:
  • edited December 2006
    Did anyone write the social psych exam today in chancellor's gym?
  • edited December 2006
    seemed fairly straight forward, just about everything came straight from the study guide with a slight alteration in wording

I'm dying to find out how I did though, as well as the class average for 2nd paper.

Leave a Comment