To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

MATH 157 final

edited December 2006 in General
Heyyy when are the marks coming out?! I think I bombed the exam, but I still want to know lol...

Sigh... so disappointed. I did pretty well throughout the semester, and the exam was easy and fair, but I made so many stupid mistakes ><" What'd you guys think?

Comments

• edited December 2006
    If you kept up to date with the material through the year, you'll be fine. I've noticed that final exams usually end up having a lower average than the midterms, especially considering it is a first year class and a lot of people mess up...don't know when the marks will be release though
  • edited December 2006
    flo-ra said:
    Heyyy when are the marks coming out?! I think I bombed the exam, but I still want to know lol...

Sigh... so disappointed. I did pretty well throughout the semester, and the exam was easy and fair, but I made so many stupid mistakes ><" What'd you guys think?
    i don't know about you, but i just checked and i got my mark back already.

i wonder how everyone else did.
    i got 85 (out of 100 i'm assuming?)...i wonder how that is compared to the rest of the class.
  • edited December 2006
    i'm just bumping this post...
    for those of you in Math 157, there's a major uproar with the marking scheme of the prof (the students are having a rampage on webct)...

check it out, what do you all think?
    personally...i don't know what to think. for my final grade i got a B for 83% when it shouldve been a B+...others are getting C+s for 75%)...

i know i don't have much to complain about...i'm pretty content with a B, but the differences between a plain ol' B and a B+, gpa-wise, could have some effects...
  • edited December 2006
    So apparently I didn't bomb the exam, got 85%. Got A- for the course... I'm content with that.

Knowing Choi, he probably did whatever was best for the majority. Obviously some people would be affected negatively... like I think I could've gotten an A...
  • edited December 2006
    Yeah, gotta luv math 157.. WebCT forum is so funny.. you have to read it if you are in that class..
  • edited December 2006
    Surprised the curve is actually that high. My 232 class was the other way round, the curve was like... B- at 57%. Heh.

Leave a Comment