To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Looking for a mature party

edited January 2007 in General
Hopefully someone has some good ideas about this since I'm not much of a partier... Im looking for a club with a little bit more of a professional vibe and a maturer audience. I've been clubbing around downtown and other places outta downtown but I'm sick of all the plushes, and plazas, and atlantis's if you know what I mean... Any good clubs around with a laid back crowd?

Comments

• Pro
    edited December 2006
    i think you might be in the wrong forum.. from what i know other that a few oldies here... the majority here are 1st and 2nd years and are technically still in their late teens!
  • edited December 2006
    Not me, I guess I'm in the "older" side of the group around here at the ripe old age of 23. :wink:

But I don't go to clubs or anything like that, so I'm afraid I don't have any info for you there!
  • edited December 2006
    hmm.. i heard caprice has an older crowd.. 21+ i believe..
  • edited December 2006
    Thanks Siuying, a couple of my freinds have mentioned caprice as the place to be as well. I have a family dinner coming up this saturday after which I would love to hang out with my girlfriends somewhere. Hopefully Caprice has a nice lounge where we can get some drinks and conversations going...and who knows maybe there'll be some cute guys!

I'm not much of a partier either , thats exactly why I'm trying to avoid the "party scene." However, having a few drinks with close friends once in a while is nice especially after finishing my papers.
  • edited December 2006
    Why not hit up www.clubvibes.com b4 you head out? Its Saturday you'll have no prollem finding a party...Im planning on heading downtown with the boys too
  • edited December 2006
    haha.. no problem royal gala.. tell me how it goes.. =) i'm definitely hitting that lounge once i hit 21..

yeah.. party scenes can be boring.. especially when you have a really crappy crowd.. =\
  • edited January 2007
    well caprice...you have to be dressed up!

like dress shoes for guys...thats all i know..haha

it's got that classier ambience

Leave a Comment