To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

argh that exam was so frustrating!!

edited December 2006 in General
need to vent :(

doesnt it totally suck when u seem to somehow figure all the hard questions

and for the life of me i couldnt get this simple freaking kinematics physics question, this stuf was chapter2and3.. first stuff they teach in the course.

omg so frustrating!@$!@#! argh.

kinematics was like my forte too, if anythin goin into the exam, i knew the kinematics stuf woulda been money in the bank, ahh terrible.

ok im done. *sniff

Comments

• edited December 2006
    Yeah, I know what you mean! I just got out of a killer exam. EVERYONE stayed for the full 3 hours and gazed blankly at their papers.

It was significantly harder than the midterm had us expecting!

I'm just happy it's OVER!
  • edited December 2006
    which physics are you in? i wrote the physics 101 tis morning, i didnt that it was that bad. all the questions were from prior midterms or he taught us n class and i pretty much memorized all my notes, yay go 1 week straight of studying.....next up is geography oh boy
  • edited December 2006
    i was in 120
  • hta
    edited December 2006
    Jimmy Tung said:
    which physics are you in? i wrote the physics 101 tis morning, i didnt that it was that bad. all the questions were from prior midterms or he taught us n class and i pretty much memorized all my notes, yay go 1 week straight of studying.....next up is geography oh boy
    Hey ya to you, Jimmy !
    What geog class are u in? I tried to get in Geog 111 but it was full as ever like no way. How is your class?
  • edited December 2006
    im in geog111 and i regret taking it lol because i dint take geog12 in highschool and there is WAY too much shit to memorize/cram in my little head. Physics was bad enough to cram...
  • Pro
    edited December 2006
    who's your prof for geog111? it wasn't too bad when i took it
  • edited December 2006
    michelle wiens

Leave a Comment