To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Christmas Vac

edited December 2006 in General
Hey, is anybody traveling during Christmas vacation? Or are you all going home to spend Christmas with your family?

I'm going to spend about a week with my family, and the rest of vacation, I'm going snowboarding. What are everybody's plans?

Comments

• edited December 2006
    I'm going home for Christmas and New Years. I was lucky enough to get about a whole month off, from about Dec. 11 to Jan 9. I have an apartment this year, so I may return to school shortly after New Years so I can use the library and work on my thesis ;)

I'm saving my money for Spring Break! :D
  • edited December 2006
    need to work.. maybe a mini trip to seattle for shopping on one of the weekends? thats bout it
  • edited December 2006
    I'll be cleaning up my house but mostly relaxing and getting a head-start on next term's reading (taking an English course)

I'm hoping to buy myself a new camera in the next couple weeks... so if the weather permits I'll be out taking pictures!
  • edited December 2006
    Sounds cool...I've been meaning to do some shopping as well seems like I can never find the time to go. And christmas break always goes by super fast no matter what you end up doing.
  • edited December 2006
    I'll be happy enough just to get off rez and get to spend the holidays with my family and have NO stress about homework or sexams
  • edited December 2006
    im goin home to Kelowna.. havent been there since remembrance day long weekend.. cant wait to have some turkey and mashed potatoes wit the fami mmmmmmmm
  • edited December 2006
    i'll be spending some time with my friends who've been away. i miss them so much--they are my family.
    and then i'm going to spend my time watching Grey's Anatomy Season 2 (god, the beauty of dvds)...and snowboard every moment i can get!!!
    oh and i'm going to try to quit smoking (i just posted a new thread on the board haha).
  • edited December 2006
    PoliChic87 said:
    I'll be happy enough just to get off rez and get to spend the holidays with my family and have NO stress about homework or sexams
    Sexams?! Man... I am taking the wrong courses! :teeth:
  • edited December 2006
    victoria for 3 days with some friends between christmas and new years
  • edited December 2006
    I'll be visiting with the parental units over Christmas, but I'll be back for the New Year. We'll see. :smile:

Leave a Comment