To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

University Level Geography, High School/First Year Earth Science, Bio, High School Social Stud Tutor

edited March 2011 in Tutoring
I am a soon to be BSc Physical Geography (Biology Minor) degree holder, with concentrations in Climate, Biogeography, and Ecology/Evolution. Previous to undertaking my current degree, I did 2 years of Earth Science (Geology) at UVic. My CGPA is around 3.9, with a similar upper level GPA. I will be an SFU graduate Geography student in Fall of 2011, focusing on Climate Change related issues.

I feel that I could comfortably tutor GEOG 100 (intro Human Geography), GEOG 111 (Intro to Physical Geography), the SFU Climatology courses (GEOG 214, 314, 414), and second year biogeography (GEOG 215). I feel that I could also tutor introductory (first-year) EASC courses such as EASC 101, as well as REM 101.

I would also be open to tutoring first year biology (BISC 101/102 mainly), and BISC 204 (Ecology), as well as High School biology.

Feel free to contact me about High School social studies.

Phone: 604-314-8528 or 604-924-8064
email: tylercherrington@gmail.com or tch2@sfu.ca
rates: tbd - I am open to reasonable offers