To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

finally hanging out

edited October 2006 in General
ok me and this girl i've been talking to for like the last 2 weeks finally are gonna hangout this weekend i guess as friends but anyways if it goes good should i tell her how i truly feel about her at the end of it? I've never had a gf before so I don't really know much about these things

Comments

• edited August 2006
    if it goes good, then yes
    if its awkward and wierd and doesnt go good, dont
  • edited August 2006
    i agree, if it goes really good and you think she feels the same way as you then yes. If you feel that she only likes you as a friend then no. It might screw up your relationship.
  • edited August 2006
    I say wait for a few hangouts. Let her get to know u better.. u dont want to scare her
  • edited September 2006
    Definetly wait till the two of you hang out and see how it goes. You may get the right vibe during it, who knows.
  • edited September 2006
    I agree with Mac83. I would give it a couple of dates before saying anything. Maybe she doesn't want to jump into a relationship right away. You definitely don't want to lose something you just got! :smile:
  • edited October 2006
    soo what happened??:smile:
  • edited October 2006
    Duh!what happend?
  • edited October 2006
    haha i totaly forgot bout this thread. she was very nice and sweet but i think i was too amateurish for her...ok ill spill the beans sinc you asked. we went to white rock for a while but she was cold so i tried to be a hero and put my jacket on her but she didnt want it. so then we had dinner there at Chariles Surf (?) but the food was undercooked so we got slightly annoyed. all in all, it sucked. but she's so dam pretty... we still talk when I run into her at school so thats good but I dont think I wanna do anything anymore...maybe i should just focus on school :(
  • edited October 2006
    dont b discouraged, the girl was interested enough to hang out and stuf.. sometimes these things are like growing pains, the more times u do it, the more comfortable u get.. its all good dood, plenty of girls out there

look at it this way, if the girl was 8 or 9 (out of 10).. start talkin to 5's and 6's more, get comfortable and move up the ladder :)
  • edited October 2006
    imelting said:
    look at it this way, if the girl was 8 or 9 (out of 10).. start talkin to 5's and 6's more, get comfortable and move up the ladder :)
    Holy crap, that is offensive for everyone involved... Don't take advice like that...

Just be yourself, don't worry about finding someone. Maybe try some activities that you like that get you out and being social without having the pressure of having to impress some chick.

“Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always just beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you” -Nathaniel Hawthorne

Leave a Comment