To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

where are our final grades posted?

edited December 2006 in General
hi

I was just wondering when our final grades are posted and where they are posted.

thanks

Comments

• edited December 2006
    they usually get finalized and posted on go.sfu.ca (maybe a week after exams? depends on the course + instructor), then it should b posted at the same time on your official transcript as well

sometimes some classes hav other places like webct/mysfu etc to post grades, but the ones u see at go.sfu.ca are posted to the transcipt so those are pretty much set in stone at that point
  • edited December 2006
    They are usually posted a week after exams are all over on goSFU *i think*

*edit* woops i guess imelting beat me to it i was right too :)
  • edited December 2006
    Ahh, I was wondering this too. Thanks for asking and thanks for answering. :smile:
  • edited December 2006
    on gosfu.ca under "academics" or something along that. they are posted usually within week after exams are over, but it depends on when your teacher puts the mark up
  • edited December 2006
    Yeah only one of my marks is up far
  • edited December 2006
    ok didn't pass Geo. crap. what does this mean now
  • edited December 2006
    i guess it means u redo it.. so that ur new mark replaces the nasty old one.. and ur gpa bumps up:)
    thats the beauty of sfu
  • edited December 2006
    hm Can I redo it in the summer as opposed to next semester? because my classes are picked etc.
  • edited December 2006
    if it is offered in the summer then you can do it in the summer. if not, you should do it asap.

Leave a Comment