To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Maria

edited December 2006 in General
Well I'm new, I guess. How recent is this thing? Anyways, im in the arts and i wanna transfer into business... what else is tehre?

Comments

• edited December 2006
    Hi Maria!
  • edited December 2006
    i think talksfu has been around since the summer of 06?

hi and welcome

and on a side note: malakaii ur post count is like double mine *sniff wait up haha
  • edited December 2006
    Hi Maria! Welcome to the site your gonna love it, lotta great people. What year are you in?
  • edited December 2006
    imelting said:
    i think talksfu has been around since the summer of 06?

hi and welcome

and on a side note: malakaii ur post count is like double mine *sniff wait up haha
    Oh, it's a race you want? :wink:
  • edited December 2006
    You guys are all WAYY ahead of me im only on my 3rd post. I'm techincally in my 2nd year because I only have that many credits BUT im going into 3 years of being at sfu...
  • edited December 2006
    wat up maria, welcome to talksfu
  • edited December 2006
    hey cool she has peach color'd text lol, i didnt even know we could change that :x
  • edited December 2006
    Hi Maria! (I adore your name) Looking forward to having you a part of talksfu :smile:
  • edited December 2006
    skeet.jpg

Pee Wee Herman welcomes you.
  • edited December 2006
    hey Maria how are you? nice to see you stumble upon this awesome site. Anyways you have any special talents? by the way i fly planes:teeth:
  • hta
    edited December 2006
    How old are u Maria?
    I am 17 turnin 18 Dec 21
  • edited December 2006
    lol no no special talents sadly. im 20 :S yeah i know thats old .. or I think it is cuz its got a 2 instead of a 1 as a first digit.
  • edited December 2006
    youre talents being a geezer <3
  • edited December 2006
    illicit, you got the craziest signiture on the board :D
    that had me cracking :D

Maria, welcome :D
  • edited December 2006
    20 is old...?

Then I'm ancient at 23. :wink:
  • edited December 2006
    i'm 22 and still kickin 2rxa2bthz3.gif
  • edited December 2006
    22, the knee is startin to give out :(
  • edited December 2006
    imelting said:
    22, the knee is startin to give out :(
    haha Actually I just messed up my leg playing Wii bowling last night! :wink:
  • edited December 2006
    hey maria! i'm looking into transferring into Business too, but not quite sure yet. i'm still not sure what i want to do...

i'm 18 (but a lot of people think i'm older...which makes me think i am older in some ways).
  • hta
    edited December 2006
    Hey Maria
    I think we should hang out together. I mean share thoughts and feelings of basically anything......wait, are you single?
  • edited December 2006
    hta said:
    Hey Maria
    I think we should hang out together. I mean share thoughts and feelings of basically anything......wait, are you single?
    Smooth.....
  • Pro
    edited December 2006
    i think maria here set the record for most replies following an introduction
  • edited December 2006
    hahah score!
    Hey Maria
    umm arent u like not even 18 yet? ... lol
  • Pro
    edited December 2006
    mstar said:
    hahah score!

umm arent u like not even 18 yet? ... lol

pwned!

Leave a Comment