To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Sleeping in your jeans doesn't make them dirty

edited December 2006 in General
I was having an argument with my girl this morning and I wanna make this official for all the guys: Sleeping in your jeans does not make them dirty. Like COME ON sure they get a little wrinkly, but how is wearing them for three days and sleeping in them make them dirty?? And yes, you sickos, i do shower and change my boxers, so why should I have to wash my jeans so often? A light iron and your on your way, no?

Comments

• edited December 2006
    Why are you sleeping in your jeans?
  • edited December 2006
    because you wear your jeans outside too...

you probably sit on public chairs, maybe on the bus.
    and you don't know who has sat on them or what they've done on them.
  • hta
    edited December 2006
    Malakaiii said:
    cuz its sexy.
  • edited December 2006
    I have to change and shower before I sleep. My reasons for doing so are the same reasons Tinana cited.
  • edited December 2006
    Malakaiii said:
    good question
  • edited December 2006
    well there are some denim-heads that don't wash theyre jeans for months on end so it cant be that dirty...unless your rolling in mud. just as long as its aired out, its a-okay!
  • edited December 2006
    ohh my goddd guys in nothin but jeans is soooooo freakin hot!!
  • edited December 2006
    [QUOTE=Mac83] Sleeping in your jeans does not make them dirty.QUOTE]

Yes it does!:smile:

I've tried it........and its not as comfortable as boxer shorts. So why...why do that to yourself?
  • edited December 2006
    actually.. jeans aren't supposed to be washed very often.. =) the color fades faster and it will wear out faster.. but i have to agree sleeping in jeans isn't that comfortable..=\ especially when it's like a fitted pair of jeans..
  • edited December 2006
    Word... that iron works wonders
  • edited December 2006
    I don't understand why you are sleeping in jeans and then ironing them? Why not just take them off?
  • edited December 2006
    i only go to sleep after i hav showered, need to be clean IN bed : )
  • edited December 2006
    i read jeans are designed to not catch dirt etc by the way they're manufactured. you obviously need to wash them sooner or later, just not as often as regular pants and all yeknow. so i guess it's fair that you sleep in them.. if you think your bedsheets are as dirty or ' clean ' as a bus seat.

Leave a Comment