To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

My Courseload??

edited December 2006 in General
Hii :)
Can someone give me advice on my courseload also?

Next semester , I'm taking
MACM 101 Discrete Math
CHEM 122 General Chem II
CHIN 101 Chinese
MATH 152 Calculus II
FAL X99 ENGLISH <---- that's IF i failed the LPI

what do you think guys? thanks

Comments

• edited December 2006
    K this is really embarassing... but FAL is a really fun course :)
    you get to go to movie nights, and story tellings!!! yay!
    We didn't have a final, we just had to resubmit a story that we had already written. And if you get Vandy as your prof... you'd be a lucky ducky.. lol
    FAL is a really laid back class- rarely any homework
  • edited December 2006
    Bhambra said:
    We didn't have a final, we just had to resubmit a story that we had already written. And if you get Vandy as your prof... you'd be a lucky ducky.. lol
    LOL. fun...
    :teeth: that's good to hear!
    I was kinda stressin' cuz english courses are usually a lot of work..
    hehe.
    Thanks!
  • edited December 2006
    I think you'll do fine. Math 152 required a lot of work when I took it, but if you do an hour of homework everyday for it, you will do great and the other classes don't look too hard. Does it ever bug anyone that we have to register for classes WHILE studying for exams? Bad timing in my opinion
  • edited December 2006
    Bhambra said:
    hey were you in my fal course with vandy? (im jimmy the pilot if you havent figured out)

Anyways about the fal course, if you can read,write and speak english you are pretty much guaranteed an A. I found the class really fun and interactive, a different class compared to the boring 1 hour lectures. Oh and vandy is a cool teacher, highly recommend her for english help/classes

my $0.02 Good Luck
  • edited December 2006
    Smartso said:
    I think you'll do fine. Math 152 required a lot of work when I took it, but if you do an hour of homework everyday for it, you will do great
    ... which is what I hated about integral calculus homework. :tongue:

I didn't do MATH 152 at SFU, but I did the Langara equivalent, MATH 1271, and ugh - it was a good 3-4 hours of solid sweating over a homework assignment to get it done, and I invariably would leave it till a day or two before the damn thing was due. :confused:
  • edited December 2006
    Bhambra said:
    I got vandy too, shes the best!!
  • edited December 2006
    Thanks for the feedback everyone :)

Best of luck to you all for the next semester!
    Oh, and exams too :)
  • edited December 2006
    Jimmy Tung said:
    hey were you in my fal course with vandy? (im jimmy the pilot if you havent figured out)

Ummmmmmm i don't think so.... I was in the 12.30 class. I don't know a Jimmy the pilot :confused: .

ps. Did you watch the three sisters on moon lake movie?! :omg: Freakin amazing.
  • edited December 2006
    toast said:
    I got vandy too, shes the best!!

Were you in my class?? It's kinda hard to tell by your name:smile:

Leave a Comment