To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

FS -- Bodybuilding supplements (5lb protein - $40, 500g creatine - $20, etc.)

Rob
edited June 2010 in Buy & Sell
http://vancouver.en.craigs-list.ca/rds/hab/1949349094.html

remove the dash (-) in the link above.

**Able to meet up at SFU Surrey at select times**

Comments

• edited April 2010
    Rob;64151 said:
    http://vancouver.en.craigs-list.ca/rds/hab/1717685748.html

remove the dash (-) in the link above.

**Can meet up at SFU Surrey on certain days & times**
    Do you buy from the states?
  • Rob
    edited June 2010
    Why, are you looking for the "US version" of certain products??
  • edited June 2010
    The ephedrine content can be higher. FDA regs etc. I knew a guy who used the stuff, so.. uh, yeah.
  • Rob
    edited June 2010
    NukeChem;64422 said:
    The ephedrine content can be higher. FDA regs etc. I knew a guy who used the stuff, so.. uh, yeah.
    Used what? Protein? Creatine? I'm pretty sure none of those things have ephedrine in them. Maybe melamine, if it's a China-sourced protein...
  • edited June 2010
    Do you have a gnc gold card by any chance?

And can you get your hands on black powder, and Allmax quickmass or Allmax Isoflex. Let me know how much and I might consider buying it from you.
  • Rob
    edited June 2010
    lazyGUY;64479 said:
    Do you have a gnc gold card by any chance?
    Sorry, don't shop at GNC. Overpriced, even during BOGO, afaic.
    lazyGUY;64479 said:
    And can you get your hands on black powder, and Allmax quickmass or Allmax Isoflex. Let me know how much and I might consider buying it from you.
    I currently have ISOflex selling for $70/5 lb container, $130 for two.

The other stuff I can get, but you'd have to pre-pay me for it, as there's no demand for these products and one too many people have placed "orders" with me and then changed their minds about it. Quickmass would be $70/10lbs, $25/3.3, whereas black powder would be $60/800g container.

Alternatively, I've got Superpump going for $55, and should have some Mutant Mass in later this week ($70/15lb bag)... Personally, I'd go with Mutant Mass and just buy the creatine + digestive enzymes that are in QuickMass seperately (probably cheaper + more effective that way, plus Mutant Mass has a better carb source)... The multis I have for sale have many of those enzymes in them, and a 100g of monohydrate would run you $5 (otherwise 1000g = $35)...

Leave a Comment