To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

What are you doing for the holidays?

edited December 2006 in General
Hey so finals are here! the only good thing about them is that the holidays are right around the corner! i'm so excited!

what are all of you planning on doing during this time?

personally, i'm going to do as much snowboarding as i can. and relax. and sleep!

Comments

• edited December 2006
    im goin to mexico catch some waves
  • edited December 2006
    going to relax and watch movies all break lol also hit the slopes a couple times
  • edited December 2006
    volunteering... gettin some work experience
  • edited December 2006
    SLEEP and party. And Boxing Day shopping!! =D
  • edited December 2006
    Oh yikes, boxing day! That's when I hide inside and roll in all my loot :wink:

I'm just looking forward to all the food and leftovers! I won't have to cook for a week... wee...

I'll be spending my holidays giving my house a much-needed cleaning as it falls into madness over the semester.
  • edited December 2006
    Working. Woooo...Not
  • edited December 2006
    sleep, eat, SNOWBOARDING!!!, eat some more, and maybe FLYING (if i have money....sigh), and eat some more :teeth:
  • edited December 2006
    yeaah, a few people are hitting the slopes!! where are you guys thinking of heading??

whistler/blackcomb anyone??
  • edited December 2006
    im thinking of going to seymor and grouse but i wouldnt mind going up to whistler if i have some spare change

anyone going on those ski/snowboard trips that some sfu clubs are having?
  • edited December 2006
    working working .. and um. working?

/cry.
  • edited December 2006
    ahh yes.. the holidays.. X)

gonna clean my room and desk right after the finals are done.. they get really messy when exams come about.. =.=" then hardcore shopping time!!!

go throw a fit @ staples and have them replace my laptop because they've sold me a defective one which have caused me lose one of my paper and all of my notes before the midterm.. :angry: and go port at sony customer service because their representatives suck!! they're more like therapists rather than computer mechanics

do some hardcore partying and pig out on potlucks, the christmas dinner, yummy treats and who could forget the dessert bar.. X) and like everyone else gonna go hit the slopes @ sunpeaks.. and i'll probably slip in some charitable activities here and there.. it's christmas nonetheless.. the season of giving.. =)

Leave a Comment