To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

buyback lineups

edited December 2006 in General
Anyone return their books yet? How big were the lineups, im planning on going tomrrow.

Comments

• edited December 2006
    me to. i want to get rid of my clicker. it was the most useless piece of crap i've ever bought.
  • edited December 2006
    buybacks are a rip off :(

they paid me $25 for a $100 book and $0.50 for my novel haha
  • edited December 2006
    There was only 4 people there this morning at 10am!

Too bad I need most of my books to study... :(
  • edited December 2006
    An update for anyone who is wondering: there was NO line up this morning at all. I was around there from about 10-12 and only a few people came and went.
  • edited December 2006
    why would ppl be buying books back now? arent most of them studyin off those textbooks?
  • edited December 2006
    hey you guys were right, there was no lineups... i've seen huge lineups there before, i guess its after everyone's done their exams.
  • edited December 2006
    yea i went yesterday.. no lineups at all, it was nice
  • edited December 2006
    are they buying books back on saturday 9th??
  • edited December 2006
    Nope, just during regular bookstore hours.

Sadly, you will have to keep that book until Monday. :wink:
  • edited December 2006
    has anyone tried selling their books online? i was on textbooks.ca the other day and supposedly you may send them ur books for cash as well... i don't kno about how much hassle they put you through
  • edited December 2006
    Malakaiii said:
    Nope, just during regular bookstore hours.

Sadly, you will have to keep that book until Monday. :wink:
    thanks!!!

i was hoping to get rid of them today since i was gonna be up there for my exam, oh well haha.
  • edited December 2006
    haha i brought my big phys text today hoping to drop it off, but went after my exam and realized it was sat silly moi

Leave a Comment