To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

SFU Twitter Feed Added to Home Page

edited February 2010 in General
The title is pretty self-explanatory, but I finally got around to adding an SFU Twitter feed to the home page (http://talksfu.ca).

It's pretty cool to see what SFU-centric people are doing and talking about, especially since it's all in real time. The feed pulls all tweets that contain the #SFU hashtag, so if you have a twitter account simply add #SFU to the end of your tweet and it will show up on the main page of talkSFU!

Hope you guys like it!

Comments

• edited February 2010
    Here are tweets that went out in the last few minutes...as you can see the twitter crowd is very diverse!

@thesamreynolds Would like to see a voter turnout of at-least 20% in the upcoming #SFSS election at #SFU.

@teatime_please cool! free bag of groceries from #sfu nesters market for staff and faculty! got some food to keep me busy until dinner :)

@andysh @soSilkie i want to represent #SFU for the torch relay!

@beverlywu Good times at Western Canadian Indoor Rowing Championships w/ #SFU Rowing today! Rowed personal best 2:08.8 split / 8:35.2 total :)

Leave a Comment