To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

What do you guys eat for breakfast?

edited December 2006 in General
What do you guys eat for breakfast?

I usually don't eat breakfast b/c I have to leave my house by 6 am if I want to make it on time for work. And I don't really enjoy eating when the toothpaste taste is still in my mouth. But if I'm hungry I'll probably eat a bananna.

Comments

• edited December 2006
    Cereal sometimes, other times I get something at SFU.
  • edited December 2006
    A granola bar and an orange on the train on the way to school. And sometimes a Yop cuz they are awesome... ;)
  • edited December 2006
    i have copious amounts of yogurt, but sometimes i even forget about it when i'm in a rush...so i grab a london fog from the highland coffee shop...and then eat when i get home..

yeah im not very healthy.lol
  • edited December 2006
    i usually dont eat breakfast because i also have to be out of the house by 6.....i know its not healthy and so is studying for finals :(
  • edited December 2006
    usually leftovers, anything i can toss in the microwave really
  • edited December 2006
    meesh said:
    i have copious amounts of yogurt, but sometimes i even forget about it when i'm in a rush...so i grab a london fog from the highland coffee shop...and then eat when i get home..

yeah im not very healthy.lol
    whats a london fog?
  • edited December 2006
    It's kind of like milk tea..

Some kind of black tea (Usually Black Tea) with vanilla syrup and milk..
  • edited December 2006
    Karmagrl said:
    whats a london fog?
    it's earl grey tea, with vanilla syrup and steamed milk, and i usually put some sugar in it too, but it's not really necessary either.

yum. i could use one right now.
  • edited December 2006
    the good thing about a london fog from highland is its $1.75 and they give you a large which is awesome

I've also had it with mint tea, now I don't actually like mint tea but in a fog it's really good
  • edited December 2006
    I'm soooooooo into the London Fogs too! I used to get them at starbucks all the time but I was happy to find out that the Highland coffee shop has them for much cheaper. And I love how that coffee shop is the only one ever that doesn't charge extra if you want soy milk! That makes me always want to give them my service, and I'll even walk across campus if I have too!
  • edited December 2006
    i cant leave the house without breakfast or ill pass out!
    i usually have eggs n some toast
  • edited December 2006
    okay, whoever suggested the London Fog, thanks! It's frigging tasty...
  • edited December 2006
    I can't go through the day without breakfast, if I dont have it I start to feel weak and i can hardly walk, also i get really sick. I always have whatever is in the dining hall, which is usually pancakes, waffles or french toast and sometimes a smoothie and cereal.
  • edited December 2006
    Honey Bunches of Oats is sooo goooood... /drools
    The only reason why I get out of bed everyone morning =)
  • hta
    edited December 2006
    ?><
  • hta
    edited December 2006

xD

lol

sorry about the first post...
    /

anyways, i always eat breakfast cuz its healthy. Although bananas make me sick......
    A good way to hyper jump start your day is alcohol cuz then u will be passed out by the time u get to ur first class at sfu..
    LOL..

Holla

Leave a Comment