To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

jealous girls

edited December 2006 in General
I believe women are the most competitive creatures on earth. The way to attract them like flies is to appear wanted by other girls. But, we already know that. You can find ugly guys with girls after them simply because the guy has a girl with him. Then, you can find plenty of good looking guys who are single and the same girls don't seem to lust after them as much. Not to mention, chicks are always giving other chicks dirty looks and insulting them, etc, when it comes to guys hahahaha.

...and I think this would be a great discussion here!

Ever noticed how when you're single the girls are fewer and farther between, yet when you're with your GF all of a sudden every chick you come across gets all curious and hot for you?

Comments

• edited November 2006
    I totally agree with you. When a girl sees a guy with another girl, it presents a challange. And we all live challenges. The girl sees that the man is not available but yet can become available and so the challenge is to see if her, her actual person, can rid the guy of the other girl, and thats why she warms up to you. Girls do compete more it seems, but at the same time guys do too, but not as showingly as the girls.

Thats just my theory though, seems a bit fair to me.
  • edited November 2006
    HA HA.

I have never experienced jealousy before. I have never been jealous of another chick. If a guy chooses another girl over me I couldn't care less. He sleeps with her, great, he just won't be getting anywhere with me. He can keep his skanky ass for her.
  • edited November 2006
    LOL totally agree girls can be viscious.. which is why i keep all mine good distances apart! but when i got a girl and im on a roll why stop there.. i take advantage of the fine opportunities that come my way :wink:
  • edited December 2006
    someone once pointed out to me that when guys have a personal beef.. they settle it with a fist fight.. after that.. everything's cool and they would become acquaintances again.. but with girls.. the cat fight doesn't end it all.. it spreads to the social circle.. the gossips.. bad mouthing and all that grudge keeps on building until things just comes down to "side with her.. be my enemy" type of situation...

so even being a female myself i have to agree that women are competitive in ways no less than men.. but the schemes they come up are definitely viscious..
  • edited December 2006
    Which is why they need to bring back polygamy. Wouldn't that be great? Even for tax purposes, it would be beneficial.

Then again, with 8 wives, that shoe and make-up bill will certainly pile up, not to mention the whole "you don't spend enough time with me" talk.

But yeah, dating a jealous girl is terrible. They're always too insecure to realize that if you look at, or talk to, another girl, it isn't a sign that you're gonna dump them for another chick. As for girls being attracted to guys who are taken, it seems highly likely, because they know they have a chance. Guys are easily persuaded, for the most part, especially by the opposite sex.
  • edited December 2006
    Wow, I don't know what kind of shitty girls you guys are dating...
  • edited December 2006
    I think its because of the fact when you have a GF, you tend to be more open with girls hence not thinking that much.
  • edited December 2006
    Malakaiii said:
    Wow, I don't know what kind of shitty girls you guys are dating...
    "Jealous girls" was the topic, so probably....jealous girls? =P
  • edited December 2006
    Nope, it seems like everyone is generalizing their comments to all girls. Which makes me think that most of you have yet to date a girl who wasn't a self-centered asshole...

There are good girls out there, damnit! :)
  • edited December 2006
    I know there are =P I'm just referring to the small sample of jealous ones. Not all women are heartless beasts who eat your soul until you become an empty, self-loathing, sorry excuse for a human being.
  • edited December 2006
    Magnificent_Bastard said:
    I know there are =P I'm just referring to the small sample of jealous ones. Not all women are heartless beasts who eat your soul until you become an empty, self-loathing, sorry excuse for a human being.
    hmmm... no second thoughts on that? lol j/k j/k :angel:
  • edited December 2006
    ive gone through that and it bit me in the ass, cause i realized the girls around me are sensitive and they want to feel as if they're the ONLY ONE, and if they see you with another girl then they'll just end up ignoring you since they're not the SIGNIFICANT one yet, even when you're not going out. it's an attention thing.
  • edited December 2006
    girls and their weird attention needs *rolls eyes*
  • edited December 2006
    my best friend always says, "girls are attn whores"

=|

grrr... :)
  • edited December 2006
    Thanks for comin out malakaii, but I think we've settled this debate once and for all. Girls are BAD...but I still want one haha
  • edited December 2006
    I'm not bad...And I know some other awesome girls too.

You guys are choosing girls who are high maintenance, why is it any surprise that they are jealous and spend money on shoes and make-up?

I'm sure you would be just as annoyed if I said that all men are drooling macho assholes who are only interested in cars and football.
  • edited December 2006
    Malakaiii said:
    I'm sure you would be just as annoyed if I said that all men are drooling macho assholes who are only interested in cars and football.
    That pretty much sums it up...right guys? j/k I hate cars and football.
  • edited December 2006
    Malakaiii said:
    I'm not bad...And I know some other awesome girls too.

You guys are choosing girls who are high maintenance, why is it any surprise that they are jealous and spend money on shoes and make-up?

SO True
  • edited December 2006
    I hate cars and football.
    U LIE :omg:
  • edited December 2006
    Lol....
    I showed my boyfriend this forum thread and he totally agrees with you guys.

And yes, I admit.

I am one of those "heartless beasts". I crave for attention and I'm pretty nasty towards other girls who piss me off.

:tongue: Hey at least I admitted it.

I'm a bitch but not always. If only it wasn't for those homewreckers..
  • edited December 2006
    When you see an ugly guy with a hot girl, it's usually not because he's got game. It's all about his bank account.
  • edited December 2006
    its actually the other way around.. guys with gfs check ME out while their gf is right there... and when theyre hot i jus get a lil tempted myself.. basically from past experiences the competition is over right there.. i could try and get it so fast that poor chic wont know whats comin :tongue:
  • edited December 2006
    noobie said:
    its actually the other way around.. guys with gfs check ME out while their gf is right there... and when theyre hot i jus get a lil tempted myself.. basically from past experiences the competition is over right there.. i could try and get it so fast that poor chic wont know whats comin :tongue:
    well ur just a homewrecker let alone jealous
  • edited December 2006
    babygurl said:
    Uh oh...do I see a cat-fight in the making? FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!
  • edited December 2006
    babygurl said:
    well babygurl.. you can't wreck the willing.. =) so even if noobie decides to be naughty.. =P she isn't a wholly a homewrecker... if the boy is openly asking to be wrecked.. then the girl that's with this guy should do some self reflecting and perhaps reconsider whether this guy is worth her time..

Leave a Comment