To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

why the hell...

edited November 2006 in General
ok, so me and my boyfriend, well ex now, split up about a week and a half ago. today he tells me he 'nearly' has sumone new, fair enough, i say good luck to him even though it kind of hurts that hes over it so quickly but whatever. then, he tries to send me a bloody picture of her, why the hell would i want that???????? luckily my uni connection doesnt allow sending stuff via msn so i reminded him of this and then he was like oooh yea ok gotta go. why the hell does he think i want a picture of her??? is he trying to make me jealous? its not working i just feel hurt that hes so over it he can be setting himself up with someone else. AND someone in england aswell, (hes in germany see) when one of the, if not the reason we split up was cos of the distance, grrrrr. sorry had to let off some steam
x

Comments

• edited November 2006
    Rhea said:
    ok, so me and my boyfriend, well ex now, split up about a week and a half ago. today he tells me he 'nearly' has sumone new, fair enough, i say good luck to him even though it kind of hurts that hes over it so quickly but whatever. then, he tries to send me a bloody picture of her, why the hell would i want that???????? luckily my uni connection doesnt allow sending stuff via msn so i reminded him of this and then he was like oooh yea ok gotta go. why the hell does he think i want a picture of her??? is he trying to make me jealous? its not working i just feel hurt that hes so over it he can be setting himself up with someone else. AND someone in england aswell, (hes in germany see) when one of the, if not the reason we split up was cos of the distance, grrrrr. sorry had to let off some steam
    x
    ... owned..
  • edited November 2006
    Well, who broke up with who in the first place?
  • edited November 2006
    toast said:
    ... owned..
    That is quite insensitive of you. She at least deserves a picture displaying the ownage...

owneddog.jpg

Just kidding though. He's just being a jerk, don't let it get to you. Either that, or he's just incredibly stupid and insensitive. If he thought for a second about how you would feel, he would have reconsidered. Oh well, good riddance.
  • edited November 2006
    Magnificent_Bastard said:
    That is quite insensitive of you. She at least deserves a picture displaying the ownage...

owneddog.jpg

Just kidding though. He's just being a jerk, don't let it get to you. Either that, or he's just incredibly stupid and insensitive. If he thought for a second about how you would feel, he would have reconsidered. Oh well, good riddance.
    we all know its true. What she needs right now is revenge.. duh..
  • edited November 2006
    How exactly does he have 'someone' new in such a short space of time, that's 'in England'? Was this an internet based relationship in the first place?

...and yes, it sounds like he was trying to make you jealous. The fact of the matter is, she may not even exist... just like the 'he' that is your 'boyfriend' could potentially be a 'she' and whatnot...
  • edited November 2006
    erm no it wasnt an internet based relationship lol. i used to live in germany, but moved to come to uni and we stayed together. i dont quite understant your use of ''s but ok you obviously dont think of this as very serious, which i guess its not in the grand scheme of things but, well i was a bit upset and needed a rant. why wud he hav a pic if she wasnt real? i think it could be one of his old friends from before he joined the army and moved or something

btw what is owned?
  • edited November 2006
    why dont u get even with him.. heres the plan: we hook up and u send him my picture:wink:

Leave a Comment