To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

FuN Things to do in the Snow

edited November 2006 in General
Ahhh I've been having an awesome day doing power slides in my car and doing donuts in my 4 door corrolla and my friends with me :teeth: Its pretty fun when your going fast... and its even fun when you get stuck in a big pile of snow and have to push it out...NOT haha good times

list more things that are fun to do in the snow, migt as well enjoy it wile itz here

Comments

• edited November 2006
    drive by snowballing random pedestrians :)

its harder than it seems because the heat melts the snowballs and people look at you funny when you stop to reload

priceless fun
  • edited November 2006
    TiNgLu_SiNgH said:
    Ahhh I've been having an awesome day doing power slides in my car and doing donuts in my 4 door corrolla a
    ahem. its the C-rolla
  • edited November 2006
    Sip on a nice hot cup of double chocolate chip mocha and watch the snow fall. :cup:
  • edited November 2006
    Hiding inside in my Slanket and playing the new Zelda on Nintendo Wii!
  • edited November 2006
    trying to drive up SFU in a car that is 1.5inches off the ground......not cool
  • edited November 2006
    Malakaiii said:
    Hiding inside in my Slanket and playing the new Zelda on Nintendo Wii!
    That blanket looks very useful
  • edited November 2006
    kt_uvic said:
    That blanket looks very useful
    Yes! It was an early Xmas present. It's very high on my list of favourite possessions! Plus it's HUGE. You could share it with three or more people...
  • edited November 2006
    lol.
    it's like a sleeping bag.
  • edited November 2006
    ANBU said:
    lol.
    it's like a sleeping bag.
    Nope, just a blanket with sleeves!
  • edited November 2006
    That's why I love courtesy cars.

They're usually Corollas and super fun to just mess around with.

I meant that in the nicest possible way, for all you Corolla owners.
  • edited November 2006
    havin a snowball fight wit my girl, cuz the warmin up part afterwards is the best

Leave a Comment