To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Is there school tomorrow? (part2)

edited November 2006 in General
Current time is 4:27pm on Wed Nov29th...
it's been snowing since lik 11am today... and apparently will continue to snow...

Wondering if there's goin to be school tomolo... cuz if there aint then I wont bother studying for my lab final which was suppose to be tomolo XD

Comments

• edited November 2006
    I'd keep studying! I doubt they will cancel... but maybe...
  • edited November 2006
    i got a ride from someone today from school...once it started snowing, the roads were crazy slick...
    so i dont know, just keep checking the news/road report

i really don't want a snow day (shocking!), i have some crucial final exam review classes. i WANT to go to those!
  • edited November 2006
    It's gettin pretty dicy out there so I don't think they should have classes for the rest of the week. I have some friends in langley and chilliwack who told me that the highway is like a sheet of friggin ice so theres a lot of cars in the ditch and its supposed to snow even more tonight!
  • edited November 2006
    TiNgLu_SiNgH said:
    It's gettin pretty dicy out there so I don't think they should have classes for the rest of the week. I have some friends in langley and chilliwack who told me that the highway is like a sheet of friggin ice so theres a lot of cars in the ditch and its supposed to snow even more tonight!
    buy some ice skates?
  • edited November 2006
    Luxferre said:
    Current time is 4:27pm on Wed Nov29th...
    it's been snowing since lik 11am today... and apparently will continue to snow...

Wondering if there's goin to be school tomolo... cuz if there aint then I wont bother studying for my lab final which was suppose to be tomolo XD
    there will be school tomorrow, so you better study..

I doubt Dr. thong will cancel it because of one silly snowstorm

FAIL PLEASE SO U CAN HELP DECREASES THE CLASS AVERAGE!!!
  • edited November 2006
    toast said:

and so i can ride above you and the average :D

but if one exam gets cancelled. all the lab exams will be omitted, therefore our lab component will be based on our first lab exam which i sucked ass on.
  • edited November 2006
    toast said:

the professors name is Dr. Thong?! :omg: how unfortunate!
  • edited November 2006
    JohnnyBoy said:
    buy some ice skates?
    off topic but did anyone else see those people skating on the fish pond in the courtyard today? i wanted to see them fall through the ice :omg:
  • edited November 2006
    illicit said:
    and so i can ride above you and the average :D

but if one exam gets cancelled. all the lab exams will be omitted, therefore our lab component will be based on our first lab exam which i sucked ass on.
    are you sure? they might just postpone the thursday ppl to monday...
  • edited November 2006
    toast said:

Wrong course... lol but nice try... the exam is for Bisc 102... I have my 101 exam Friday 4pm XD

as for the comment of basing total average on midterms... I was a bit below average on the mt... lol... but my class mt was pretty high... so Im not TOO worried
  • edited November 2006
    well u can still fail ur 102 exam and do others good :D
  • edited November 2006
    Snowing like crazy up here guys, if it keeps goin at this pace school won't be open tommroorw.
  • edited November 2006
    well one part of me (the part that didnt study at all) is hoping for no school tomorrow... but the other part of me (the part that's tryin to do something tomolo in+after bio 101's lecture) wants school tomolo so i can ACTUALLY DO IT... if conditions are right...

argh...
  • edited November 2006
    toast said:
    are you sure? they might just postpone the thursday ppl to monday...
    schedules for people are different on each day. so the opening they have on thursday to write the exam, they may not have until next thurs yeknow?

plus its one whole week of extra study.
  • edited November 2006
    i for one, vote for no school...

i need my beauty sleep
  • edited November 2006
    school tomorrow for sure, not snowing anymore :sad:
  • edited November 2006
    its snowing up here man, I live on res.
  • edited November 2006
    what u doing up so late lol....

I'm studying for bio lab final..
  • edited November 2006
    TiNgLu_SiNgH said:
    wow what a ninja:omg:
  • edited November 2006
    School isnt closed... Im sittin here in the lib watching the snow bein plowed outside >.> bastards...
  • edited November 2006
    lol im sitting at home today...no classes for me!!!:teeth:

Leave a Comment