To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

what I wore to stay warm at bus stop

edited November 2006 in General
socks
gumboots
sweatpants
jeans
underwear
turtleneck
longsleeved shirt
sweatshirt
scarf
big furry coat

TOO BAD THE BUS DIDN'T COME !!!!

ARGH :angry:

Comments

• edited November 2006
    wow... that's lik... 5 layers more than I wore today... no wonder im freezing my ass off out there >.>
  • edited November 2006
    How can you wear sweatpants AND jeans??
  • edited November 2006
    kt_uvic said:
    i wore em too lol but mine are the lululemon type so after a few attempts they fit under my jeans...

my list was: leggings, sweatpants, stockings, socks, tanktop, t-shirt, sweater, sweatshirt, jacket, scarf and gloves and im still cold sittin in the library! lol
  • edited November 2006
    kt_uvic said:
    haha I was wondering that same thing!

Probably the best thing you can wear to stay warm is woolly socks, mitts and a toque. Everything else usually takes care of itself as long as you keep it covered!

And it's only -10 here... It was in the -30's in Calgary not too long ago!
  • edited November 2006
    touque, scarf, hoodie, trackpants, thermal undy :), gloves, boots, and a big jacket....nice and warm:teeth:
  • edited November 2006
    @kt_uvic

They were thin ones...

My feet are cold :(
  • Pro
    edited November 2006
    lol which bus was this? i was lucky i didn't have to wait too long for the 145
  • edited November 2006
    I took the bus for the past two days due to the snow. All I have to say is it really sucks standing out there in the cold for 40 min waiting for the friggin bus in your business attire at 6:30 am. The bus does not come on time and when it finally comes it's full and they're not gonna stop for you. I think I'll go back to driving tomorrow.
  • edited November 2006
    I like: snowmen, snow angels, snowball fights, snowcones (not from real snow :teeth: ), snow flakes, and...snowboarding.:smile:

I hate snowshoe-ing:cry:
  • edited November 2006
    its not too terribly cold, its the windchill factor.. brrrrrr ><''
  • edited November 2006
    was anyone at Production Way around540 - 6pm? when there were two ladies fighting over something? i heard it was over a seat. lmao... really now, over a seat?

the Millenium line took roughly 20 minutes to arrive,. heading to VCC Clark.
    grrrr... snow make me grumpy, yet i love snow.

Leave a Comment