To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

How to reject invitation

edited November 2006 in General
How do you reject someone's invitation to their party without hurting them?

I don't want to lie to him, but don't wanna say I don't wanna go...

:sad:

Comments

• edited November 2006
    What kind of party is it?
  • edited November 2006
    say a family function came up and u cant diss them out hehe
  • edited November 2006
    say you got work?
  • edited November 2006
    sick.. headache.. stomache.. womanly pains?? the last one always works for me.. X)
  • edited November 2006
    @OrphanBoy... its a house party on rez this friday

this guys kinda stalkerish and won't leave me alone. But either way I don't like lying and I don't want him to figure out I'm lying. But if I have to i will :(

btw do u like my new sig? i finally figured out how to make one... if its annoying let me kno
  • Pro
    edited November 2006
    yeah work, family, religious stuff always seem to be the way out

or finals!
  • edited November 2006
    so i'm guessing he's on rez too?? turn off your cell phone... lock your doors and watch where you're going.. stalkers can be very unpleasant..=\
  • edited November 2006
    guess4life said:
    @OrphanBoy... its a house party on rez this friday

this guys kinda stalkerish and won't leave me alone. But either way I don't like lying and I don't want him to figure out I'm lying. But if I have to i will :(

btw do u like my new sig? i finally figured out how to make one... if its annoying let me kno
    i don't see a signature.

and tell him it's not your thing. or jsut say you feel uncomfortable going. that way he doesnt have his hopes up.
  • edited November 2006
    I swear. The best thing you can do, for the both of you, is to tell him that you're not interested, straight up.

I remember making a fairly long post about this a few threads ago.

Girls, please be very clear and concise when feelings are involved.
  • Pro
    edited November 2006
    OrphanBoy said:
    I swear. The best thing you can do, for the both of you, is to tell him that you're not interested, straight up.

I remember making a fairly long post about this a few threads ago.

Girls, please be very clear and concise when feelings are involved.

well said. the last thing you want is to lead the guy on or letting him think that he still has a chance

Leave a Comment